- After using the pool, all water and debris should be removed from inside the pool.
- Prepare 20 litres of Milton solution, approximately 2 buckets full.
- 2 Milton tabs for 10 litres of warm water.
- Allow Milton tabs to dissolve.
- Empty warm Milton solution into pool and rinse the sides and the floor.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Empty water out.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean towel.
- When the pool is completely dry, deflate the pool and store in a clean and dry environment.
- Wash hands after using Milton solution.
- Keep Milton solution away from children.
These guidelines were developed by Aquaborn and reproduced with permission.
If you have any questions regarding cleaning or disinfecting birth pools - please do not hesitate to email us.