- I am a Mum of two IVF miracles who was first told I could never conceive, then told I would never carry, but still achieved it anyway.
I spent 20 years trying to conceive, endured many years of IVF and pregnancy losses, had another woman carry my first child, induced lactation to feed her, and finally birthed a child at 40 after using Clexane throughout my pregnancy.
I hold a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) and currently work as an eLearning Adviser for Swinburne Online Learning, as a freelance writer and editor for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond, an as a Moderator for the PBB forum.
I am a fierce advocate for homebirth, women’s rights to choose where they labour and birth, and midwives’ rights to attend birthing women without governmental constraints.
- Marrickville, Sydney, Australia
- Photography, Scrapbooking, Genealogy, and all things Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond!
- eLearning Adviser, Writer and Editor, Forum Moderator
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 4th December 2013 05:06 PM
- Join Date
- 1st February 2012
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1