Best Baby care brand

Hi,

My son is 6months 16 days old.I'm using J&J baby care products but every recent it has come to my notice that J&J products are not good. I would like your suggestion on best baby care brand.

I like Babyganics and Dr. Bronners. However there is also the possibility of making your own baby soap!

http://www.mamalovespapa.com/2012/03...nnie-from.html

Best of luck!

The main factor I look for in baby products is that the ingredients are natural and organic. As mom2many mentioned; many baby products can be 'home-made' which is often even better. Olive oil is a great moisturiser for babies and there are very little other cosmetic products which babies need. Generally I have found that plain water is best for washing. Some of the bigger brands do seem to be full of chemicals so I would advise having a good look at the ingredients.

Here's a link I have enjoyed with some more home-made baby products - let us know how you get on if you try any.

Best wishes,

LJ

Weleda brand products are formulated with the mildest organic and natural plant-based ingredients, making them gentle and (as with their baby shampoo and body wash) tear-free. Biodynamic® and organic calendula flower extract soothes and softens your baby’s hair and skin. Sweet almond oil absorbs fast and easily to keep your baby’s skin and hair from losing precious moisture.

I used the Weleda Calendula Nappy Cream on my last 2 babies between nappy changes, to help avoid nappy rash, and it worked quite well. Weleda products are wonderful and natural, and if you want to make products yourself, LJ and mom2many gave you some great resources above.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Pigeon baby diapers is one of the best baby diapers i have purchased fom my little baby, this diaper is much more absorbent than their cloth equivalent. it is made of fine material, I am using this from last six months.

Lot of Baby Care Brands

Quote Originally Posted by ibrualfi View Post
    Hi,

My son is 6months 16 days old.I'm using J&J baby care products but every recent it has come to my notice that J&J products are not good. I would like your suggestion on best baby care brand.
    Hi,
    There are many baby care brand available online, such as Himalaya, Nuby, Pampers, Philips Avent and many more. you can choose anyone from above.

Thanks mukesh - you are right there are lots of brands to choose from.

LJ