Thread: Belly pains

Belly pains

Hello

I had some pains all around my belly, for 3 days during the 29th week, and I don't know what to think about them. I didn't have those kind of pains before and after 3 days they have stopped. I want to mention that I've been coughing for some weeks when this happened. Do you know what this could be? They were inside pains, not only one place but spread around my belly, and I could not associate them with anything (not stomach, not other internal organs, not baby kicking or moving).

Thank you,
    Anna

Hi Anna,

I don't know what the pains could have been associated with. I don't really think it was related to the coughing if you had been coughing for a few weeks before it happened.

It could just be that things are stretching as baby is starting to put on more weight now, and your placenta is growing and you are carrying more fluids, etc.

I hope you have a good relationship with your midwife or doctor and that you feel you can call them anytime for insight. Sometimes pains are just stretching pains and really don't mean much... and other times, pains can be indicative of a problem.

Sorry I couldn't be more help on this one.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hello. I'm back again. Im the one with the partial ovary and I have noticed that around 4 months now whenever I am fertile my lower abdomen hurts. It's like mild dysmenorrhoea. Does this have something to do with my partial ovary or egg? Here's my cycle thanks

October 6
    November 4
    December 5

It's the first time that this December it went a day late cause before it goes backwards for around 2 days like it should have been oct6 - nov4 - dec2 thanks