My third question

My Obstetrician told me to undergo some tests to determine the cause of not having a baby even if I am married for 3 years already.

When I visited my Obstetrician, she performed Internal Examination and noted that I don't have any abnormalities on my uterus.

Do I still need to go through Trans-vaginal Ultrasound to receive more accurate results?

I need your advise to what I should do.

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by brendamayc; 20th October 2012 at 03:40 PM.

The information you shared on another post, about having acne during your periods and a little bit of fat around your middle would be a little indication that you may want to have a transvaginal ultrasound so the technician can take close look at your ovaries.

PCOS shows a typical "ring of pearls" pattern on the ovaries which is when the follicles form cysts instead of releasing eggs.

Now - before you start to do any further testing I would want to know how educated you are in being able to read your body's fertility signs because if you're missing your fertile window each month or having sex every day, you're reducing your chances of conception substantially.

I will be posting more about how to get your timing perfect on your other post where you ask, "What methods will my husband and I use in order to conceive?"

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thank you Ms. Kate.

I will further read your response on my fourth inquiry.
    And I will most likely be subjected to trans-vaginal ultrasound just to prove whether I have PCOS or I don't.

Sincerely,

Brenda

Hi Brenda,

I'm just checking in to see if you've had any fertility testing and what the doctor said.

Warm Regards,

Kate