Thread: Hi Everyone!

Hybrid View

Hi Everyone!

I have a wonderful little girl and I want to share to the world the greatest feeling I have ever felt after learning that I was pregnant a couple of years back. I have Polycystic Ovaries syndrome (PCOS) and it was really difficult for me to conceive. Now after a great miracle, I became a better person, because I became a mum.
    I joined this forum to get to know each and everyone of you, to get more insights and perhaps to feel good that no matter how difficult motherhood can be, I am not alone.
    Last edited by mylifemylovemylittlegirl; 20th October 2012 at 06:14 PM.

Hello and welcome to the forums! I love how creative you were in choosing your member name... mylifemylovemylittlegirl.

As you well know, it can be difficult to conceive with PCOS, but not impossible! You are blessed to have a little girl, and I'll do all I can to give you ideas for improving your fertility so you have the best chances of conceiving again.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thank you so much Kate...I felt like I found a whole new set of friends by just a few clicks and joining your forums. Thanks for making our lives more fun and enjoyable by all your insights.
    More power to your site!!!