Birth Announcement!

Dear everyone,

I am totally delighted to announce the birth of our second son Josh! He was born 9 days ago with a positive hypnobirth. He is so beautiful and we are enjoying getting to know each other. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me throughout this pregnancy - your support was invaluable.

I'll post more about the birth soon!

LJ x

Hi Laura-Jane,

Congratulations on the birth of your baby! Just the news I've been waiting for!

So glad to hear that you had a positive hypnobirth and I'm looking forward to hearing more about it. All in all, was this birth experience better than your first? Were you able to give birth at home?

I know you're super busy caring for yourself and your new baby (and toddler) so I'll be patient, but I am so very curious as to how the birth went.

Warm blessings to you and your family.

Kate

Hi Kate,

Thanks so much for your message.

Yes the birth went a lot, lot better than with my first. It was an empowering experience, one I will never forget and one I feel proud and happy of. Your encouragement along my pregnancy journey helped me to get to that point - thank you!

We went to the hospital to have the baby but I spent most of the labour at home with my husband and my doula.

I will write the full birth story up soon (I hope!). I'm loving being mum to two boys so much!

Best wishes to you,

LJ

LJ,
    I am so happy for you! That is awesome! I love hearing about positive birth experiences.

=)

Angela

Hi LJ,

So glad to hear the birth experience was so much better and that you felt empowered this time. You're such a great mum and your boys are truly blessed. Enjoy your little guys!

Kate

Aw thank you ladies. I'm going to post my birth story now so you can read the whole event in detail if you like!

Best wishes,

LJ