Smile I want to become a Mother

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I'm happy I found this beautiful site. Women's haven
    Last edited by violets1978; 26th June 2015 at 01:47 AM.

Hello violets1978,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you have found us here.

Have you been diagnosed with PCOS? How long have you been trying to conceive for? Do you have periods at all at the moment?

Managing your diet can help with PCOS. What is your weight like at the moment? I know it is difficult as being overweight is one of the signs of having PCOS. Women who suffer from PCOS should keep carbohydrates (including potatoes, bread, pasta and rice) to a minimum and instead eat as much fresh fruit and vegetables as possible (the organic variety are best). You should also try to eat lots of wholegrain foods such as: oatmeal, quinoa, barley and oats. These wholegrain foods will release energy slowly. Try to avoid sugary food and fast food.

Exercising for at least 45 minutes each day will also help you to control your weight.

Some women with PCOS will not ovulate. This is why I ask about your monthly cycle. You have a greater chance of ovulation with PCOS if you have just come off the pill (i.e. you are trying to conceive in the first cycle after coming off the pill).

I hope you are able to conceive very soon.

With warm wishes,
    LJ