Thread: Birth Control

Birth Control

Hi,

What is the best method for avoiding pregnancy? I tried injectibles and I got rashes all over my body. I tried pills too but I gained a lot of weight. I am not taking anything as of the moment.

Hi rballermo1008,

One of the best methods for avoiding pregnancy is natural birth control or natural family planning. This is where you learn how to watch your body's personal fertility signs so that you know when it's safe to have unprotected sex, and when you should avoid unprotected sex if you don't want to conceive.

Almost all other forms of birth control (for a woman) have side effects associated with them.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi Kate,

I am a busy women and never been much aware of the fertility signs. I do it when I want but the bad thing is I really don't know when it is safe and when not. I hope you can send me more details on how I check my body's fertility sign.

Thanks

Hello rballermo1008,

There is a post on this site called Natural Birth Control. You will find a few other links in that post so you can learn your fertility signs.

Please read through those linked pages and then post back any specific questions you may have. I can teach you how to do read your body's personal fertility signs. I just need to know what you don't understand so that I can help you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

I know how you feel, I can't take any sort of hormonal bc without serious side effects and I have tried everything. I am now using natural family planning and I am very happy with the results, I feel like I have my body back! I know it sounds overwhelming but once you understand what to look for it is really quite simple.