Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Hi everybody,

This is Tanisha, I am a mum with two little girls and I am glad to have found this forum.

Hi Tanisha,

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to getting to know you and hearing what you have to share.

Warm regards,

Kate

Smile Hi there

Hi

I am doing this a little backwards as I joined a little while ago and have responded to quite a few threads already. Better late than never!

As the name suggests, I am the Mum of two IVF miracles now aged 7 years and 1 year respectively. The wonderful Jane Plamer was present for the births of both my daughters - the first at home into water, and the second in an operating theatre at RPA after a planned homebirth turned into an unplanned hospital transfer.

You can read about my second daughter's birth in the Coming to Terms With an Unexpected Outcome thread in the Birth Trauma Forum section.

My two girls are my everything.

I am really enjoying this forum and am looking forward to reading more!

Mumof2IVFmiracles
    Last edited by Mumof2IVFmiracles; 14th February 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Hi everyone,

My name is Briony and I've just come onboard as a moderator (thanks Jane ). I'm a Mum of 3 - 1 girl and 2 boys (7, 5, 3) and I am also a doula, nutritionist, massage therapist and infant massage instructor. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and to also get to know how the forum works as I am new to all of this... so it may take me a while to get the hang of things!

Hi Briony,

Sounds like you are going to have lots of useful and helpful comments for me and other mums on this forum.

Welcome!

Laura-Jane

Mumof2IVFmiaracles,

Welcome to the forums! So glad to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you and reading more about your birth experiences.

Warm regards,

Kate

Briony,

Welcome! It's exciting to see a couple of new professionals in the forums and I look forward to reading your posts.

Warm regards,

Kate

HI,
    I had a career change two years ago, and studied nursing (RN). Best choice I ever made. Now planning to do my mid studies - hopefully start this August.
    I have two adult children.
    Currently working in general nursing role, and hope that through this forum I can expand my awareness of midwifery, birthing, etc issues and alo better understand women's experiences today through their pregnancy, birth and child rearing years.

Administrator
    Welcome Catwalk - I hope you get into your midwifery studies. I am sure it will not be a decision you'll regret. Midwifery is a wonderful profession. You will learn a lot from this forum and I'll hope you'll join in the discussion.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Hi,
    I am a mum of two, a 19 year old girl and a 15 year old son. Both were born with difficulties as they were conceive late. I was 34 when I have my first child and 39 when I have my son but a miscarriage in between.
    I am very interested to join and hear from everyone who has been here. Late pregnancy is very difficult based on my experiences. So Hello everyone!

Hello My name is Jen and I am the mum of three beautiful girls, ages 9, 6 and 2. Because of complications from fibroids, I had Csections with no complications with all three girls. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Hi Jen and vcg4157,

Welcome to the forums! So glad to meet you and I'm looking forward to learning more about you and sharing on the forums.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi there, I'm Jennifer and mum to two daughters, one who turns six next week (eek!) and a two month old baby born at home with the assistance of two of Jane's colleagues. Fantastic birth and everyone I know has been required to listen to the full story at least once!

I regularly attend the get togethers but didn't even realise you had an online forum too! Looking forward to participating here too.

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to sharing and getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi everyone! I'm a mom of two boys: one turning 4 years old and the other turning 6 months, both at the end of the month. They look so very much alike but their personalities are so different! I'm here to find some parenting support, and perhaps some information on birthing choices as well, if we do decide that we'll have another one.