Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Hi Wolfysmum,

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to sharing with each other and getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi,

I'm new here and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. As you can see, I'm hopefulmom, and I'm 28 years old. At the present I am not pregnant and I don't have any kids, but I really hope to change that in the future. I've had a few medical issues since my early teens (endometriosis and poly-cystic ovaries) that my doctors have informed me might make conception more difficult. So, I came here looking to get any tips and advice that I can find to help me on this journey. I really look forward to getting to know other users of this forum.

-Hopefulmom

Hi everyone, I'm Gladys. I'm new here. I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my third child. Both my children were born thru C Section. We're hoping this one will be a boy this time. I went through the topics in this forum and I'm very excited to read through the posts because they seem to be helpful and informative and I think this will be a lot of help to those moms and moms-to-be out there.

New mum here :)

Hello everyone! I'm Mary.

I'm a new mum. I'm a registered pharmacist but resigned from work to be a hands-on mum to my first born daughter. I gave birth to my baby girl Tatiana last year at the age of 26. She's now turning one this coming April. How time flies fast indeed.

Anyway, I joined this forum in the hope of getting help to the questions I have about pregnancy (hoping for a baby boy on my second pregnancy), about care for babies and/or toddlers, and beyond

Well, I'm hoping for a very happy and informative stay here.
    Thank you!

A very warm welcome to Hopefulmom, Gladys and Mary.

I'm Kate and I'm a mother of 5. I'm looking forward to sharing some insight, tips and encouragement to Hopefulmom in her efforts to conceive with Endometriosis and PCOS (all hope is NOT lost!), sharing new information about birth options with Gladys, helping Mary sway her chances of having a boy next time around and answering any baby/toddler questions she may have.

You all are in a very special place, with warm, loving and knowledgeable professionals and mothers who support one another in our conception, pregnancy and mothering journeys.

Please feel free to ask any question you may have and check in often. We are an active forum.

Welcome and I look forward to getting to know each of our new forum members.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi! I am a new mum to Braeden, born December 30, 2011. Just here looking for information regarding his upbringing and perhaps get information regarding our next baby!

Welcome to the forum BraedensMum There's lots of great information to be found both here and on other parts of the website - plus lots of us here to offer support, information and advice. I look forward to chatting with you.

A BIG Welcome to all of our new members!!! I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know more about you and your little ones

~Christie

Hi there beautiful mums!

My name is Glaiza and I'm a first-time mum to Noelle, 8 months old. I've been reading through your posts and they're really helpful to newbie mums like me. I just recently resigned from work to focus on my little one. It was a mutual decision between me and my husband. Being a mum is something I will always be grateful to God for.

I'm looking forward to learning from all of you soon!
    "Those who don't believe in love at first sight have not given birth." ♥ Hidden Content

hi to all,
    You can call me raish, I'm 23 years old I live with my parents no work just staying at home for a time being because i'm having my future baby soon Its 7 months now my due will be around in May and i'm not sure if its a boy or a girl because i didn't have ultra sound it yet but i hope its a girl . But whatever it might be i will cherish it and love it all i wish is he or she will be healthy. Wish me luck

Hi Kaydetbride and Raish,

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you both are able to stay home and raise your little ones. Those first few years ares so important for a child's development and bonding with mum.

I look forward to getting to know you both and supporting you in your journeys.

Warm regards,

Kate

Administrator
    I'd also like to welcome you Kaydethbride and Raish - I hope you find our forum enjoyable, informative and supportive.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

hi kate and aussie,

thank you very much for the warm welcome. And i know this will help me a lot.

Hi Glaiza and Raish!!!

Glaiza ~ Congrats on your beauiful baby girl. I love her name! For, me, deciding to be home with my kids was the BEST decision my husband and I could have ever made. I had fully planned o returing to work after I had my boys but after seeing them and spending time with them, I knew there was no way I could leave them They will be 5 year old in just two months and I am so happy that I never missed a moment with them and you will be too! Looking forward t reading your posts

Raish ~ Congrats on your pregnancy and I'm so glad you found our forums. Not too much longer and you will get to meet your little one! How exciting Are you going to find out the sex of the baby or wait until he/she is born? Will you be using a Midwife for the delivery? There is a great section here on PBB about Birth Choices. If you are still undecided or aren't sure about what you are going to do you should check it out.

Best to you both,
    Christie

Hi christie,

thank you very much for your warm welcome its my pleasure to meet you guys and thanks for the advice i will check that out...soon i'll going to find out what is his/her gender

regards,

darissa