Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Welcome Jennifer and Maggie!!!

Jennifer congrats on your upcoming wedding. You will find a lot of great and helpful information here on the forums and also on the entire Pregnancy Birth and Beyond Website. It sounds like you may want to start a family soon after you get married so it might be helpful to read about things you can do before you conceive. Here is an article you might be interested in Planning for Pregnancy: Preconception Care

Maggie ~ You might find the section on Gentle Parenting helpful in addressing some of your concerns with your daughter. You will also find many moms here who can answer questions, offer advice or just provide support!

I'm so glad you both found us and I look forward to your posts.

~Christie

Jennifer and Maggie, welcome to the forums!

Jennifer - you are wise to start researching and talking to others now, in preparation for your marriage and future pregnancies. I interviewed a midwife 2 years before I conceived my first child, and it was the best thing I could have done because I knew from the beginning what I wanted for my pregnancy and birth experiences.

I look forward to reading your posts offering suggestions and getting to know you. You'll find lots of wonderful, caring women on this forum who have a ton of experience and knowledge to offer.

Maggie - I understand what it's like to have an anxiety disorder because I experienced that as well. However, I was able to naturally pull myself out of it (with the guidance of my nutritionist) and I no longer live with that. I can say that I NEVER want to feel that way again, and I now do things every day that will keep me from experiencing those feelings again.

I look forward to sharing with you and supporting you as you nurture and care for your 5 year old, and nurture and care for yourself. Let's work on pulling you out of the chemical imbalance which is causing the anxiety so that you can enjoy your 5 year old more and eventually welcome another little one into your home.

I look forward to responding to your questions and I know you'll find lots of support from many other warm and caring moms on the forums.

Warm regards to you both, and once again, welcome to the forums!

Kate

Welcome Jennifer and Maggie, lovely to have you as part of the forum

Hi everyone!

I'm find your topics in this site very interesting!

By the way, my names is Renolyn, a working mom of 1 child. I love collecting ideas on the best way I could raise my child and understanding his development. I would also love to share my experiences and advice as a mother.

This is our second year now of longing to have our second child. I never got pregnant after 3 years of continuous birth control.

Renolyn,

Welcome to the forums!

I look forward to reading your posts and helping you conceive your second child.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hello, I'm a new mum of a six month old little boy who is the joy of my life. I am a stay at home mum and exclusively breastfeed as well as bed share, although we are in the process of transitioning our son into his own cot. I am also a foster mum so I constantly encounter new parenting challenges as my own little grows and we get placed with different children. I'm looking forward to connecting with this community of mothers.

Hi JerBearMum,

Welcome to the forums! It's exciting to have a foster mum here. Would love to hear about life with foster children. Having a 6 month old is so much fun! Your little guy is blessed to have a mum who exclusively breastfeeds him! We had a family bed when our children were small. Made it so much easier for me to get the rest I needed each night.

Thanks for introducing yourself! I look forward to getting to know you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi,

I'm fond of reading articles about parenting, when I saw your site i find it informative. It's nice to communicate with other mums out there and read the advises from the professionals.

Thanks.

Jhing
    Last edited by siegrid; 16th April 2012 at 04:01 AM.

Hello everyone,

It is great to be here. My name is Staci, and I am a married mum. I have 3 bubs. 2 girls and 1 boy...ages are 5, 3 and 10 months, and I also had one miscarriage years ago. I think we are officially done having kids now. My husband is happy that he is no longer the only male in the household!

I look forward to chatting with other mums, about their experiences & sharing my own experiences as well.

See you all around shortly,
    mybubs060811

Hi I am jenet. I am a nursing undergraduate and a mum of one baby girl. I just pass by and got interested in the site. Even if Im in a medical field i still have some questions of my own as they say "Experience is the best teacher", and professionals here is very accomodating in forums. Looking forward to sharing informative thoughts to all!! Take care!

Hi, Mandee here. I'm a new mum of a baby boy about a month ago. I felt so happy and greatful in becoming a mum of my own child and it still amazes me each day.

Finding your site interests me so much coz it's very informative and very helpful to every mums out there.

I look forward in learning more from here and finding more enjoyable and fruitful journey. See you around!

A very warm welcome to all our new members! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hello Mummies!

I am Ays and a mum to my 15months old son. I'm newbie in this forum and I find it very helpful as I've tried to read some thread especially about the cleaning of our baby's teeth. I'm very excited to post my questions about my experience being a mum to my child and hoping to get inspirational answer and advise from everyone in here.

Sincerely,
    Ays
    Last edited by AysLittleManMomi; 19th April 2012 at 05:33 PM.
    "Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears... but also twice the Hugs, twice the Love and twice the Pride."Hidden Content

Hi Ays,

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found us and I look forward to getting to know you and sharing with you. I especially like your signature line. Being a single parent is all of those things you mentioned and I know you will find lots of support and encouragement here.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Morning everyone I'm a 26 year old stay at home mom of one 13 month old little girl, Persephone. I have alot of questions that I hope can be answered. My husband and I are very lucky to have her as he was told that he clinically sterile by eight different fertility doctors, but somehow we got pregnant and we have the most gorgeous baby girl.