Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Hi Keith,

Welcome to the forums! You're in the right place if you're looking for support in raising your child in a healthy way. I look forward to getting to know you and supporting you in your effort to spend more time with your child after working away from home for 5 years. There will be a time of transition, but if this is something you've wanted for a long time then the transition should go smoothly and everyone will benefit from having mum around more.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hello Kate, my name is Anita and this seems a wonderful place to get advice on pregnancy, breastfeeding and child care.

I help to care for my daughter's infant, my daughter is a working mum and single, and we both work to care for our Elizabeth. I truly believe there should be many more such forums, and I am happy to be here!

My Best to you!

Anita

Hi Kate,

I've stumbled upon your site and it seems to be very informative and interesting. I have a 3 yr. old daughter and would love to have another bundle of joy soon. Looking forward to learning more from all of you!

Thanks!
    Erika

Welcome, Anita and Erika!

Anita, it's so exciting to see a Grandmum on the forums! I applaud you for helping your daughter to care for her sweet Elizabeth.

Erika, we've got some great information here to help you conceive another child and I look forward to sharing as much information as I can to help you.

Looking forward to seeing you both in the forums.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi everyone!
    My name's Melissa and I have a couple of fertility and pregnancy questions/concerns that I thought this site would help me to find out.

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the forum! We will do our very best to support you with your questions and concerns here. This is a great place to share our experiences and to get support.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi Melissa,

A very warm welcome to the forums! Looking forward to reading your questions and offering suggestions and support.

Warm regards,

Kate

First Time Mum!

Hi! My name is Tenley and I am pregnant with my first child. We are expecting a little girl due on July 11.

We were surprised with our pregnancy but it has turned out to be the best thing that could've ever happened to us! I have a uterine anomaly called "uterus didelphys"-basically this means that I have two uterus', two cervix, and one vagina At first we weren't sure if this would negatively affect our pregnancy but it has proven to not take us off course at all! We have been blessed with an easy and amazing pregnancy (not to mention a healthy baby)!

I am constantly looking for answers to my questions and shared experiences. Sometimes you can feel alone in your pregnancy, especially if there aren't many women around you who are also pregnant, and so that is what I hope to find here!

Hi Tenley,

Welcome to the forums! It's exciting to see someone here who has a uterine anomaly and is in her final stages of pregnancy. I am so happy that this has been such a good experience for you!

I look forward to sharing experiences with you and watching you as you go from nurturing your daughter inside your womb to nurturing her in your arms.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi! My name is Angela. I have a 4 years old daughter named Rhean. I am also pregnant with my second daughter who is due in July. I delivered my daughter in a birth center which is the same place I am delivering my second.

Hi Angela,

It's wonderful to see you in the forums. Looking forward to getting to know you and answering your questions.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi everyone i am mother of two children and i want to know where i can find post related to diapers in this forum.

Hi all!
    I am a stay at home mum in my early thirties who has two wonderful daughters. I am looking to add two more to the mix (another daughter and a son).

Hi Preeti22,

Welcome!

If you do a search for "diapers" or "nappies" you'll find a lot of posts about this.

If you're looking for information on cloth diapers, there's a thread here called The Cloth Diaper Thread.

My friend just started a blog on her cloth diapering experience. She has 2 year old and a newborn. You can find some really good information on cloth diapering on her Cloth With Kym blog.

And if you have a question of your own, like "What's better, cloth or disposable?", then go ahead and post it in the Gentle Parenting forum.

Hope this helps,

Kate

Hello Mumof2Wanting2More,

Welcome to the forums!

It's so exciting that you're wanting to add another girl and a boy to your family. We've actually got a nice little thread in the forums that discusses how to conceive a boy.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Kate