Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Hi Everyone,

I am Charline and a soon to be first time mom. I am really excited and nervous because I do not know what to expect when you are expecting. :-) I am on my 24th week of pregnancy and I look forward participating to the forums as it will help me on this very memorable experience in my life.

Thank you!
    Last edited by kaylacharlinemarkibanez; 18th June 2012 at 04:12 AM.

Welcome to the forums, Charline! It's so good to have you here.

I remember when I was expecting my first child. I was SO happy to be pregnant, but that first pregnancy journey certainly had a lot of new experiences for me. My sister-in-law, Debbie, who was also a lay midwife, was available to answer all my questions, and that gave me a lot of confidence.

I hope you'll find the forum members here to be like my "Debbie" - a place where you can ask any questions you may have, and know that you'll receive some excellent advice and support.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hello everyone,

I am Tuesday and a mum of three beautiful kids. They are ages 10, 3 and 1 and a half. I am happy to know that I am a part of a forum that I can surely relate to and find friends from here and there. Looking forward with all anticipation to hear about advices, get support and to simply make friends inside the forum about parenting and everything there is to know about motherhood.

Hi MumO'Three,

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to sharing our parenting experiences on the forum.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi MumO'Three,

It's good to see you here! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to the forums!

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jem and me and my fiance are still trying to conceive. I love kids and I've also been living and taking care of 3 little angels (my nephew and nieces), ages 7, 4 and 3, since their parents are working in other countries. Hoping to learn a lot of things here about pregnancy and motherhood and also in the process, gain more friends.

Hi Jem,

That's great that you've joined the forum - welcome!

That's so great that you take care of your nephews and nieces. We look forward to sharing our experiences with you.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi everyone,

Its Tillie here. I have just found out we are expecting bub number 4 due in Feb 2013. We have 12.4yr old Girl, 10.2 yr old girl and a 17mth boy.

I am still a little bit in shock as i don't 'feel' pregnant as yet. My only thought that i could be pregnant was that my expected period was liner only for four days and my period has always been 5 to 8 days long and red rather than brown!
    Anyway very pleased just a bit tentative!

Hi Tillie,

Welcome to the forums! It is SO exciting to hear that you are expecting bub number 4 in February

I have 5 children and I can tell you that going from 3 to 4 was very easy for me (going from 2 to 3 was harder). My first 2 children were a girl and a boy born 19 months apart and they have always been best of friends. Your toddler will be 2 by the time bub arrives so I think the span between the two is just wonderful. Your 17 month old will have a playmate!

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to encourage and support you on your new journey. Oh - and I wanted to say that I switched midwives with bub #4 and that birth was a water birth and the best birth out of all 4. Bub #5 was with the same midwife, and again, a water birth. Those waterbirths went quick and were the easiest for me.

Do you want to have a home birth, a hospital birth, a birthing center birth, a midwife, a doula, a doctor, etc.? Would love to help make your next birth experience the best yet!

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi Mums,

Let me start by introducing myself. I Jolie Villeza a mom to an adorable 7 month old baby boy. I am a stay at home mum and we are exclusively cloth diapering, baby wearing and BLW (Baby Led Weaning). Sadly I wasn't able to exclusively breastfeed my baby for long. I didn't have the support that I needed. If only I stumbled on forums like this. I hope in gaining new info in parenting. Nice to meet you mummas!

Hi Jolie,

It's so good to see you here in the forums. Congratulations on your 7 month old son. How fun!

So glad to hear that you're using the Baby Led Weaning, as it works REALLY well.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi, everyone! I'm Luchie, a mother of four kids. I have one son which is 13 years old. A hearing impaired. We communicate through sign language. I have three daughters, eleven and nine years of age. The youngest daughter just turned one month last June 3, 2012. She is now one year, one month and two days old. I'm so excited about the forum. I know this could be helpful to me as parent.

Hi Luchie,

It's wonderful to have a mum here who has a child that is hearing impaired. My oldest daughter loves sign language and she has learned much on her own. She will be taking a Sign Language class at college the coming year. She has tried to get into that class twice now, but it has always been full by the time her registration date rolled around. Hoping this year will be THE year

How fun that you've got 3 daughters, the youngest being just a year old. I'll bet the older ones enjoy the baby very much - at least that's how it is in our home.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome to the forums!

Warm regards,

Kate

Hello my name is Rebecca and I am a mother of 2 kids a girl who is 7 and a boy who just turned 1

Hello all! My name is Nicole and I'm a mother of seven. I have teens that are ages 19 through 13. I am also a new mum to two bubs ages four and two. Its been a new experience starting over with my two little ones. I'm happy to be here and seek your advice as I go through life with my little ones.