Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Hi everyone!

I'm a 26-year-old first-time mom! My 3-month old baby is just so adorable! While we are so excited to have him in our lives, my husband and I (not to mention, the aunts and uncles are as thrilled to have the first nephew in the family) are also anxious how to go about parenting and rearing the baby.

So, I am looking forward to hearing from you wonderful guys who came up with this site.

Madysen

Hello Madysen,

I would like to welcome you, not only to the Forum, but also to the world of motherhood and parenting.

Hope we can exchange information and hear more about you and your personal experiences on the journey to motherhood.

Hello everyone,

I'm 32 years old. I have two kids. Both are girls ages 5 and 1 year old. I am a work at home mom and I love it because I got to see my kids in every milestone that they'll undertake.

I would love to hear from everyone that might be of help to me in raising my 2 adorable daughters.

Sheryl

Hello Rebecca and Nicole. Welcome to the forums!

I look forward to getting to know you both.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi All,

I am Shao, a newly wed husband and a first time dad for our honeymoon baby to be born this December. My wife Shermaine is now on her 18 weeks of pregnancy. Having these first time experience, My wife and I have lots of questions. We are in the stage of always researching about pregnancy and about baby. Finding this site will help me a lot and hope to learn more.

Thanks,
    Shao

Hi Shao,

A big hello and welcome to the forum to you and your wife! Congratulations on your pregnancy. My first baby was born in December - so it's an exciting time of year for us too.

We look forward to supporting you on this forum and getting to know you.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi Sheryl, Madysen and Shao,

Welcome to the forums! So fun to have 3 new forum members in all different stages of parenting (pregnancy, infant and older children).

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi!

I'm Jackie and a mother of a very cute 1 year old boy. I have undergone Cesarean section when I delivered my baby. I'm a first time mom and I'd love to hear suggestions from experts as well as moms like me. I hope to talk you all of you soon!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Marj, a mum to an 11-month old boy who was born via cesarean section. I had my son after 7 years of trying and three unsuccessful pregnancies. It is good to be among mums like me who are willing to share their pregnancy and parenting experiences to newbies like me.

Hi Jackie and Marj,

Welcome to you both to the forum! It's great that you've joined and we can share our parenting experiences together. Interesting that you both had a caesarian section.

I look forward to getting to know you both.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi Jackie and Marj,

Welcome to the forums! It's good to see you here.

Please feel free to ask any questions - you'll find we are a very supportive group.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hi there! I am a mom of a wonderful four-year-old boy. Since I have given birth to him, there was never a day that I got tired of being 101% involved in his everyday development and taking care of him. I just love being a mom that sometimes, people think it's inspiring! I am currently seeking for forums to answer my questions about raising a toddler and on having to have a baby again-- talk about a PART 2! I'm so excited to be a part of this forum! Hope I could get answers! Again, HI, everyone!
    Last edited by lil_momma; 5th August 2012 at 03:07 AM.

Hi everyone!

My name is Janine, and I am a mother of a very cute, 8 month old baby boy. I am a working Mum, an ESL Instructor, to be specific. I am having some issues on how to take care of my son while giving so much time to my work. I really love to be with him always but no matter what, my situation keeps me away from him. I think I am bothered not just physically, but emotionally as well. Nevertheless, I believe that the advisers in this site will be helpful to me on how to give a more compelling attitude in my new endeavor as a MOTHER. It's a privilege to take part here.

Welcome lil_momma and Jaedris!

It's wonderful to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you and offering support during your parenting journeys.

Warm regards,

Kate

Hello everyone!
    How are you guys doing?
    My name is IYA and I am a teacher. I teach English and Science to elementary kids. Also, I am a Science and Math book author. I am married with a 2 year old kid and currently, I am 6 months pregnant. I am having another girl and I am really excited! However, I have a problem with my current pregnancy which is the main reason why I decided to join this forum. I really hope that we can all share our thoughts together as we try to help one another.

Thank you all and nice to meet you here!