Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Hi. I'm Dafen. I'm glad to be here :-) By the way, I'm a Nurse and I am also planning to have kids :-) looking forward for a wonderful conversation about motherhood :-) and I think this is a great choice of forum!

Hi Everyone!!

I'm Alfanan & a first time mom of 5 month old baby boy. My little one is a cute pie. I had undergone C-section. My pie was born with Cleft lip & Cleft palate, so I hope this is the right place to post my questions on parenting journey.

I would love to hear from everyone. Thank you all

Smile

Hi Jane and everyone,

I am so glad to have found this forum. I am a mother of a 2year old baby boy and am currently 33weeks pregnant. I was able t deliver my first through normal delivery. However, we are looking for a possible Ceasarian Section for my second. I am still hoping it will turn

Anyways, I cannot express how much I am glad to be a part of this forum as I am learning so much reading from the posts.

Thanks!

Cristina

Hello, everyone!

It is nice to be part of this forum. I am wishtobemum, 38 years old and trying to get pregnant. I would love to hear thoughts from everyone and hoping to learn a lot of things on how to conceive and have a healthy baby at the age of 38

Hi Kathy,

I am Gayathri here and have been married since 10+ years. I am trying to conceive but however having infertility issues.

Greetings to all of our new members. It's wonderful to see you all here.

Looking forward to sharing and getting to know you all.

Warm regards,

Kate

Thanks Kate. We're looking forward to your advices.

Regards,
    Wishtobemum

Hi everyone! My name is Kriziela, 29 years old. I am a stay-at-home mum to an adorable 17-month old daughter.

I had a very challenging pregnancy due to a subchorionic hemorrhage and a myoma which was quite large. I was in constant pain. I was put to bed rest the whole 9 months. I experienced preterm labour during my 6th month but was treated immediately. I was blessed with a miracle and was able to have a beautiful baby girl!

It's nice to know there are forums like this one where we can share our thoughts and experiences. I have a lot of questions in mind and I'm excited to learn the answers here.
    Last edited by Ryden's_Mum; 8th September 2012 at 02:05 AM.

Great day everyone! I'm Josephine, 26 years of age, single. I am a foster mother to a 2-year old pretty girl named Cielo. She is such an adorable toddler. I am a freelancer. And I am also dedicating my service to the family's small business. I love the journey of being a mother to Cielo. A lot of challenging moments to deal with, in raising a kid. I am looking forward to the best memories and experiences shared in this informative forum that we will be having!

All the best for everyone! Thanks!

Welcome to the forums, Kriziela - it's wonderful to have you here. It sounds like you were indeed blessed with a little miarcle, your precious daughter, Ryden.

I, too, hemorrhaged with during my last birth, but I had a very skilled midwife in attendance who knew just what to do to manage it.

Looking forward to supporting you and answering all your questions.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hello Josephine,

It's exciting to meet you! A single mum, fostering a precious 2 year old little girl. Cielo is blessed to have such a caring mum.

Looking forward to meeting you in the forums and supporting you as you face the challenging 2's.

Warm Regards,

Kate

I'm Janice, 35 years old and married for 4 years and still trying to conceive. I had a miscarriage last 2010 due to blighted ovum. I underwent IUI procedure but was unsuccessful. I am looking forward to gain information on fertility and conceiving in this forum.

Janice, welcome to the forums!

Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing some insights with you in your effort to have a child.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thanks for the warm welcome Kate.

Good day, everyone!

My name is Venus and I just turned 26 years old last 7th of September. I am currently working as an English instructor, but I turn into a housewife every weekends. I have 2 tiddlers: a 20-month-old daughter and a 7-month old son. Of course, I have a very loving husband. I am looking forward to learn a lot from this site. Thank you!