Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Hi All,
    just introducing myself, I'm Kassie, expecting baby no#2, first homebirth - very excited!

Administrator
    Hi Kassie - Welcome to the forum and I am looking forward to your posts. I have lots of plans for this forum and you should see lots of activity in the next few weeks.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Hello everyone I am new here and I am glad to be here. I have a two year old and I am currently pregnant with my second son. I am very excited and I can not wait to get back into the whole baby experience again. Thank you for having me and I hope that I can help others and you can help me.

Administrator
    Hi Lucky120 Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your second pregnancy. We encourage you questions and any help to the other forum members. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
    Hidden Content

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jessica, and I am a mum to four children. I have two girls and two boys, who keep me quite busy. I look forward to meeting other like-minded mums on this forum.

Administrator
    Hi Jessica - great to have you on board. I hope you get a lot out of this forum.
    Hidden Content

Hello all! I am a childbirth and postpartum doula, as well as the mom to four beautiful little ones. My last baby was born at home, in the same room where her father was born 27 years earlier.

I am thrilled to have stumbled upon a forum full of like-minded moms. I can't wait to get to know you all!

Hi, I'm Laura-Jane. I am mum to my beautiful 12 month old baby boy Bailey. I am also a health professional interested in helping new parents to have all the information and support they need in pregnancy, birth and beyond.

Administrator
    Hi mom2many and Laura-Jane - welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading your posts.
    Hidden Content

Hi everyone.

I'm a mum of 11 kids (yes 11 lol) aged from nearly 5 months to 20 years. I love love love being a mum and plan more if we're lucky enough to have them.

I'm tandem feeding my youngest 2 at the moment, and have breastfed most of them for around 2 years.

I had a caesarean with my eldest but have now had 10 vbacs, both at home and hospital and even one in an ambulance.

Anyway enough about me...hi!!

Administrator
    Welcome Happymum - it is fantastic that you've joined the forum and I am looking forward to reading your posts with your wealth of experience. I would love to hear about your many and varied birth experiences.
    Hidden Content

Hello,

My name is Kate and I'm a Christian homeschooling mum of 5 children. I have had 5 homebirths and 2 waterbirths. I enjoy supporting women during the pre-conception phase, pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding.

I especially enjoy newborns and encouraging couples during the first few weeks of caring for their new baby.

I've studied nutrition for over a decade and enjoy sharing helpful information with others.

I look forward to participating in the forums and sharing my experiences with you all.

Kate

Administrator
    Hi Kate - thank you for joining our forum. It is wonderful we have quite a few new people joining over the last couple of weeks. We are working hard to build a supportive and informative community forum.
    Hidden Content

Hi, it's nice to find this forum. I'm a mum with one preschooler (although we're choosing unschooling rather than schooling) and I'm interested in women's birth rights, women's pregnancy and birth choices, natural birth, full-term breastfeeding and gentle parenting, as well as natural health choices. I am currently reading The Vegetarian Myth by Lierre Keith and Primal Body Primal Mind by Nora Gedgaudas, as I am very interested in nutrition.

Hi all,

It's me Katie. I am a mother of one. My son is now 18 months. This site really looks interesting. Looking forward for this forum to boom. Ultimately a great resource about pregnancy and beyond. Cheers and Happy new year!