Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Hi Venus,

Welcome to the forum! Your family sound lovely and we look forward to getting to know you better on here.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi! I'm Carmen. My daughter is 19 mos old and I'm 12 weeks along with baby #2. I'm looking forward to getting some insight on this adjusment that is about to take place! :-)

Hi Carmen,

Welcome to the forums! My first 2 children were 19 months apart. Having children close together was wonderful, as they grew up being best friends.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hello! My name is Nikki and I have a 5 month old daughter. As a new mum, I am always researching and trying to figure out what to do at each developmental milestone. I am happy to be here and looking forward to learning!

Hi Nikki,

It's so good to have you here. Infants are my favorite age group, and I miss them (my youngest is 8 now), but look forward to becoming a Grandma in the years to come.

So glad you're here and I look forward to sharing with you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Talking Hello, Everyone!

My name is Marianne and I'm a mum to 2 boys ages 7 and 4. I am happy to be here.

Hi,

I am Carol, a mother of two and a stepmom of four..can you imagine how chaotic our household is? But it's perfectly OK, I know how to deal with the teens and the kids. Though, sibling rivalry is "high" we still managed to make everything will be just fine.

Reading the forums/ threads here are very interesting. It's very educational too!

All the best,
    Carol

Hello everyone,

My name is Anna, I'm 29 yo and I'm pregnant in 30 weeks with my first baby boy. Everything is new to me, some things worry me, but I know this is a natural process and I want to learn from other mums' experiences.

A very warm welcome to MaryAnne, Carol and Anna! It's wonderful to have you all here. MaryAnne and Carol, I look forward to sharing with you in the forums as you raise your children.

Anna - congratulations on your pregnancy! We're here to encourage you and help you feel completely at ease with the rest of your pregnancy, your birth and caring for your new baby.

Welcome, again!

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hello everyone,

My name is Lovely Joy, I'm 25 years old. I'm 2 months pregnant with my first baby. I really want the best for me and my baby, from pregnancy to birth. I want to learn from other experienced mums' about different things that bothers me.

I am really looking forward that you can help me.
    Thank you and best regards to all mums' here.

Hi everyone I'm a 27 year old first time mom. I gave birth to my daughter at home as my husband assisted the midwife while I'm giving birth. My daughter is on her 6 months already. As first time parents me and my husband have so many questions with regards to parenting, for sure we will get so much helpful information here. God Bless us all

Lovely Joy & seanntori, welcome to the forums!

Lovely Joy - I remember when I was pregnant with my first child. I was SO excited but at the same time I was VERY nervous. After the first few months I quickly adapted, though I had morning sickness for 5 months, but I enjoyed the rest of the pregnancy very much. Looking forward to answering your questions and supporting you during this wonderful time.

seanntori - so wonderful to hear that you gave birth at home with the assistance of your husband and midwife. What a wonderful experience that is! I love the picture of your daughter - just precious!

Looking forward to giving you insight and support as you travel through your parenting journey with your baby.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi! I'm Patty and I'm 32 years old. I'm a mum of two. My eldest is a boy and he's 8 years old. My youngest is a girl and she's 4 years old. I have so much questions about parenting and I'm sure I'll get helpful tips from you.

I am Emma, I just turned 45yrs old and just found out I am pregnant with my first baby. I am scared to death and I am even afraid to tell my husband because he has an older daughter (23) from a previous marriage and didnt really want more kids. I am curious to hear other women's stories and hopefully it will give me some peace or direction.

Hi Patty and Hi Emma,

Patty - I look forward to hearing your parenting experiences too. I think this is a great way for mums and dads to share their tips - we can all learn from each other.

Emma - I do hope you find some peace about your situation. You may find your husband is a lot more understanding then you are expecting and he may even be delighted to find out he is having a baby with you. I think it would be good to talk to him about it sooner rather than later. Also, it is not good for you to be feeling stressed or worried. Thinking of you.

Best wishes,

LJ