Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Emma,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are truly blessed to be expecting a child at 45 years of age. I have a friend who had a baby when she was 44 and he is the light of her life! I had my last baby when I was 40.

I have another friend who is 43 and is now 8 weeks pregnant. She has been trying for a baby for years.
    Whether you choose to tell your husband now or not, it will be good for you to know that early miscarriage is common in women your age. Often times you may not even see a heartbeat at your 6 week appointment. And if you do see a heartbeat at 6 weeks, then your next hurdle will be to get past the 12 week mark.

Aside from the concern you have about your husband's response, how do you feel about this baby? I've seen many daddies who were not happy about a pregnancy become the best father's once baby was born.

Please let us know if you have any questions at all or if you just need reassurance or want to chat. We're here to listen, support and encourage you.

Big Hugs,

Kate

Hi Patty,

Welcome to the forums! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and supporting you as you parent your children.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi, Sarah here. I am a mum to 3 little girls - 1 school age, the other 2 at home with me. I run a small business from home (in my spare time! :-) )designing & manufacturing maternity clothes.

Hi Everyone, my name is Cristina and I am a mum of 2 beautiful daughters. My eldest is now 15 and my youngest is only 14 months old. They are the love of my life and I enjoy every minute of being a mum. I used to work as a manager for a petroleum company but after giving birth to my youngest child, I decided to stay at home full time. I know I'm not a new mum but having another child after 14 years is just like starting over so I'm so happy to have found this forum

Hi! My name is Maria and I have 2 children. The eldest is 6 and I have a six month old daughter. I just recently decided to become a stay-at-home mum to be with my children at a time that I feel they need me. I'm so happy to find a site where I can get answers to my questions. Looking forward to spending time on this site.

Hello to our new members!

Sarah, it's fun to hear that you design and create maternity clothing.

Cristina, my oldest is 12 years older than my youngest. The older one enjoys the little one very much. I look forward to sharing with you.

Maria, you are so right - at 6 months and 6 years of age, your children will be greatly influenced by your presence. You have given them a gift in choosing to stay home now.

I look forward to getting to know you all and commend you all for choosing to stay home and raise your children. You will be blessed for this decision.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Talking thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 5Homebirths4Kate View Post
    Hello to our new members!

Sarah, it's fun to hear that you design and create maternity clothing.

Cristina, my oldest is 12 years older than my youngest. The older one enjoys the little one very much. I look forward to sharing with you.

Maria, you are so right - at 6 months and 6 years of age, your children will be greatly influenced by your presence. You have given them a gift in choosing to stay home now.

I look forward to getting to know you all and commend you all for choosing to stay home and raise your children. You will be blessed for this decision.

Warm Regards,

Kate
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Kate. I'm looking forward to getting to know you too

Hi. I am a mother of a 2-year old boy. He seems big in his age by the way. I hope to meet friends and get some information in raising my kid.

Hello rballermo1008,

Welcome to the forums! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and answering your questions to help you to be the best mum you can be to your little boy.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi Kate,

Thank you so much. You'll expect several questions from me. I will find time to post my concerns here.

Red face Hi there Friends..Young MUM here :)

Hi there, I'm glad that I've found this wonderful site. I know this site will help me a lot on how to be a great mum. I'm Ivy and as of now I'm 7 months pregnant to my first baby and it's very important for me to know all the details to ensure healthy pregnancy for me and my baby.

Hello, I am a mother of twin babies girl. They are 11 month and wonderful gift to us. I am happy finding this forum.

Hi Ivy - congratulations on your pregnancy - how exciting! Welcome to the forum.

Hi TwoAngels, awww twin girls how lovely. I look forward to getting to know you on here.

Best wishes to you both,

LJ

Hello, my name is Noemi.

I'm almost 9 years married, and unfortunately still having problem conceiving.
    I'm 33 years old, and I was diagnosed with a Premature Ovarian Failure.
    I know I need a miracle, but I still don't want to loose hope that I can conceive naturally and with my own eggs. Reading previous post renewed my desire to search more possibilities. I know and I believe it will happened in His time (soon!).

One way or another, whatever the outcome may be. It will be fine at least I give a shot.

Thank you for coming up with this site. It helps mother-aspirant like me to be inspire and know that we are not alone in our we-want-a-baby battle.

Thank you and more power!!!

Cheers!
    Noemi :-)

Hello Noemi,

Welcome to the forums!

I've seen people reverse Premature Ovarian Failure with diet, lifestyle and acupuncture/herbs. Looking forward to sharing with you.

Warm Regards,

Kate