Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Hello!

My name is Tara, I'm 29 years old and a first-time mum. I'm currently 10 weeks into my pregnancy and I'm both ecstatic yet incredibly nervous at the same time! We just had our first appointment with our doctor earlier this week so my husband and I have only just begun our journey towards parenthood. Looking forward to reading, learning and sharing tips on prenatal care in this forum.

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to the forums! 14 months is such a fun age! My first two children were 19 months apart, and they grew up being best friends.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Welcome, Tara!

Were you able to hear your baby's heartbeat at your 10 week appointment? That's such a fun thing! I used to take a little tape recorder with me to each of my midwifery appointments and I would record what the midwife said while she was listening for the heartbeat and then I would listen to it again and again while at home - I loved hearing my baby's heartbeat.

Looking forward to helping to put all your fears to rest so you can greatly enjoy your pregnancy and bond with your baby.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Talking Newbie

Hi! My husband and I have been trying for some time now and just found out just this week that I am pregnant! I'm looking forward to the advice and resources this forum has to offer.

Hi Annie,

Congratulations on your pregnancy. How exciting!

Looking forward to supporting you through your pregnancy. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thanks Kate!

New here

Hi everyone,

My name is Shannon and I have 2 children (aged 6 (boy) and 21 months(girl)). I also am currently 21 weeks pregnant with my third. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi Shannon,

It's great to have you here. Looking forward to getting to know you and supporting you through your pregnancy, birth and with your parenting.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thanks Kate!! I'm so happy to be here. There is a lot of great information on here

Welcome Shannon and Annie! Congrats to you both!

Hello Everyone! I am Liza and I am currently going on the 6th month of my pregnancy. Me and my husband are really excited! This is my first pregnancy after 3 years of trying conceiving. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 2 years ago and I really came to a point thinking I'll never get pregnant ever! But God is really good and here I am, starting to show that lovely bump. I am really looking forward to learning lot of things about pregnancy and motherhood in this forum. Thanks!

Hello Liza,

Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on your pregnancy. You are blessed after trying for so long, and struggling to overcome PCOS.

We're here to answer your questions and support you during your pregnancy and after your little one arrives.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thank you Kate! I love reading on this forum. Very informative!

Hi everyone!!

My name is Michelle and I am here to give out useful information to others when needed. I love writing, dancing and I love being pregnant!!! Enjoy

Hi Michelle and welcome to the forum!

I found pregnancy hard with my first (due to morning sickness and the worry caused by a previous miscarriage) but loved it with my second! I look forward to getting to know you on here.

Best wishes,
    LJ