Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Hello!
    I am a new member of this forum.
    Thanks,

Administrator
    Welcome Sunricruise to our forum. We hope you get lots of information and support from the forum. If you have any questions at all ask. If you you have any experiences being pregnant or a parent we would love to hear from you. Tell us a bit about yourself.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum Sunricruise. It's great to have you here. I am a mother of two girls, 8 and 2, both conceived through IVF, one born at home and one in a hospital. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
    Hidden Content Mumof2IVFmiracles Hidden Content

Hello everyone, I'm mum of 19 month old suzannah and am seven weeks pregnant with my second little love. I am lucky to have a wonderful husband and home birth midwife supporting me in my pregnancy and birth. I have specifically chosen to join this forum because I think I'll find like-minded people to engage with.

Hi Moomin,

It's great to have you join our forum. I hope you will find it supportive and interesting. You will certainly find other home birthers/ home birth hopefuls here. Your husband and midwife do sounds wonderful - I feel the support of others in pregnancy and birth is key to providing the best, positive start in life to a new baby.

I look forward to reading your posts,

Best wishes,

LJ

I'm Carra

Hello, I'm Carra. I have a 6 months baby and I really am very interested to learn about how to be a good parent.

Hi! I'm a stay-at-home mum of 3 school-aged children (11,8 and 5). I am glad to be here and gain ideas and insights on good parenting for my goal to have happy, confident and responsible children.

Hello to our newest members Carra and momofthree,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy being part of our online community of parents and health professionals, as we share our experiences and support each other to be the best parents we can

I'm LJ, I am mum to two boys (aged 2.5 years and 8 months) who I tandem feed; we follow a gentle parenting approach in all aspects of life. I have also worked in the healthcare profession for some years.

My family are my joy! I look forward to reading more about your families here.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hello Everyone. My name is Sherri. I have 2 beautiful teenagers the ages of 17 and 19. Eight years ago I tried IVF and no luck. So, 2 years ago I had a tubal reversal to try getting pregnant naturally. I am interested in learning new ways on how to conceive.

Hi Sherri,

A huge welcome to the forum!

Thank you for sharing about your family and your experiences with IVF. I wish you all the very best with conceiving naturally. I know it is very difficult when you are longing for another baby. I hope you find the Fertility and Conception part of the forum useful.

Looking forward to getting to know you on here,

LJ (mum to 2 little boys)

Thank you so much LJ glad to be here. I am checking into the fertility and conception section of the forum now. Thanks for your help!

Baby dust!!

Sherri

Thanks Sherri. Please do post any specific questions you have and the forum members (including our midwife and other professionals) will do our very best to help and support you.

LJ

Hi there! I am Arlene. It feels good to be here.

Hi, I'm Jane. I have two gorgeous children 6 and 2 years old
    Nice to be here

Hello,

My name is Kelli. I have two boys, ages 13 and 7 months. I realize this is quite an age gap and since I feel as though I am starting all over again, I gladly take any advice I can get.
    Last edited by MaxFox711; 24th July 2013 at 10:15 AM.