Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Hi, I am Manju. I am new to this forum. I am a 26 year old professional who got married recently.

I have a question related to contraceptives. Some people say that oral contraceptives taken by women may cause conception issues later in life. What is your view on the same?

Hi Manju

Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here! The question you pose is not an uncommon one. I am not sure whether you have been taking the pill or whether since marrying you are considering fertility options. So that your question is more visible on the forum I have copied and responded to your post here: Contraceptive Pills & Fertility - A question from a new member

Again welcome!
    Regards
    Yvette
    Last edited by Mumof2IVFmiracles; 5th September 2013 at 05:53 AM.
    Hidden Content Mumof2IVFmiracles Hidden Content

Hello

Thanks for the reply. Really appreciate the time you took to answer!

Thanks
    Manju

First, I would like to say congratulations to all of the mums out there and God bless. Hi. My name is Caprice and I am 22. Unfortunately this past January, my first pregnancy, I had a third term miscarriage. A planned baby boy. A lot of heart ache is what I have faced and have been facing still. I know there are many women who have faced the same thing as I have. I look to see others stories and how they've coped and moved forward.

Administrator
    Hi Caprice - A very big welcome to our Forum. I am so sorry for your loss early this year. It must be very difficult. I hope you gain lots of information and support from this forum.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

You have been wonderful.

Hi! I am Sharon, mother of a 5-year-old boy and I'm just 22. I read some of the posts in this thread and felt like I'm the youngest here and I am very excited to read more in this forum and learn from all of you. I was 18 when I had my baby boy and that was the happiest day of my life! I love my son so much that I can't afford to be away from him even for five minutes. Now he's on his preschool and is very active in class. I am looking forward to learn a lot here in this forum.

I'm a first time mum

Hi I'm Lariza a first time mum.My cute baby boy now is 11months old.

Hi Lariza, it's great to have you join us on the forum - I am enjoying reading your experiences, and getting to know you and your family, through your posts. Especially as our baby boys are the same age!

Hi Sharon, my feelings resonate with yours when you write 'I love my son so much that I can't afford to be away from him even for five minutes'. This is how I feel - I miss my boys when they are sleeping at night! It's been great reading your posts too, I look forward to sharing more of our parenting journeys on here.

Warm wishes to you both,

LJ

Red face Self Introduction

Hi! I am Krystel, a first time mother to a very adorable 4-month old baby girl. Being a mother is the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt.

Hi Krystel,

Welcome to the forums! Having a 4 month old little one is wonderful. It's probably one of my favorite stages. I look forward to getting to know you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi! I’m Rochelle!

Being a mother has totally changed me! I hope to learn more from this site and at the same time share my own little mumsy moments and experiences.

Hi Rochelle,

Welcome to the forum! I have already been enjoying your interesting posts and reading about your experiences.

I have two boys aged 11 months and 2 and 9 months - they keep me very happy and very busy

Warm wishes,

LJ

Thank you for the welcome and also for the replies

Hi Joyce here, been married for 17 years and given the chance to be a mum of two wonderful children, 16 and 8 years old both boys. I hope I will be able to learn and share things to my fellow and soon to be mothers out there