Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Hello Joyce,

Welcome to the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond forum!

I look forward to sharing parenting experiences on here. I have two boys too - mine are 11 months and 2 years 9 months

Warm wishes,

LJ

Quote Originally Posted by ljmarsden View Post
    Hello Joyce,

Welcome to the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond forum!

I look forward to sharing parenting experiences on here. I have two boys too - mine are 11 months and 2 years 9 months

Warm wishes,

LJ

Thanks for the warm welcome, feeling special

Hi I'm Gladys. I am 27 years old and I have a child. She is 3 years old and 8 months now

I feel great to be here

Hi! My name is Mary, I have 5 kids and I'm so excited to be in this forum.

Hi Gladys and Mary,

Welcome to the forum to both of you! I hope you enjoy being part of our supportive community on here

Mary - 5 kids wow that must be fantastic - what are their ages?

Gladys - thank you for the posts you have already made - I have moved some of them to the 'gentle parenting' section of the forum and look forward to commenting on them later.

As for me - I'm LJ, mum to two boys (both under 3) who keep me smiling, laughing and on my feet all day long!

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Hello! LJ Thanks

Hello!
    I'm 27 years old and a mother of a 3-year old girl and a 6-month old boy. I'm very much excited to meet other mums out there and share my experiences, questions and more.

Winnie

Hey Winnie,

Thanks! I'm sure I will learn new things from this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mumof5 View Post
    Hey Winnie,

Thanks! I'm sure I will learn new things from this forum.
    Same here, Mary

Hi Winnie,

It is great to have you join our forum! I look forward to reading more of your posts and sharing some of our parenting journeys together.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Thank you, LJ. This forum really helps a lot and I'm glad I found it.

Thumbs up Glad to be a member

Hi, I'm Sherryl.
    I had been married for 4 years and we have three lovechild.
    My pregnancy was so risky. When I got pregnant with my 2nd child, I was advised to have bed rest because I always had a bleeding situations but fortunately, I got a normal delivery after nine months.
    When my 2nd child reached 6 months, I got pregnant again and this time, it was more risky than before. I got an endometritis and then I was advised to take different medicines. Luckily, I delivered normal again.

With this incident, I am afraid to get pregnant again.

Dear Sherryl,

Welcome to the forum - it is great to have you join us on here.

That sounds like your pregnancies must have been quite worrying and stressful. I'm so sorry to hear this. The majority of women have normal pregnancies but a small percentage of women (like yourself I'm afraid to hear) will have some complications during pregnancy. That's wonderful to hear that you had normal labours with your children. I hope these labours were positive experiences for you.

Endometriosis can cause some problems with actually getting pregnant. But it is good news that you successfully got pregnant three times with your children. It can also make it more likely that a woman will need interventions during labour (including a higher incidence of c-section and premature birth) so I'm pleased to read that you had a normal labour.

Do you eat a healthy, balanced diet? Do you exercise regularly? Both of these can help with the symptoms of endometriosis as well as being good preconception care. Do you think you may like to have another baby?

Warm wishes,
    LJ
    Last edited by ljmarsden; 14th October 2013 at 03:44 AM.

thank you for the experience

Thank you for the experience and the response.

Hey there, thank you for your response. I had been on a diet when I was pregnant. My endometriosis appeared after I used pills. But still glad to know that I got pregnant despite of this and that this was burned by the strong medicines I took, worrying to effect to my baby's health. I am fortunate enough to have normal labours and deliveries. Thank you for your great response.