Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Hi Wanting2bamummy,

I love forward to reading your posts and hope you conceive very soon. Have you had a look at this article on preconception care? Have you started taking your folic acid supplements? When did you start trying for a baby? On average, it takes 6 months but up to 12 months is actually considered normal.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Hi there,

I'm Rachel. I've got an 8yo boy, a 5yo girl, and I'm 29 weeks preg with #3. Today was my last day at work, so now I'm on leave, huzzah!

Looking forward to chatting with you all
    R, mama to M (8), Z (5.5), and bellybabe due Jan 2014

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new baby bump! Also, congratulations on starting maternity leave.

I hope you have been feeling well this pregnancy.

I look forward to reading your posts.
    Warm wishes,
    LJ

Hi Rachel

Huzzah indeed! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy as well as on finishing work. I look forward to hearing more about your journey to number three.

Regards
    Yvette
    Hidden Content Mumof2IVFmiracles Hidden Content

Hello! I'm Raven and a single mum of four. This is a great forum for women who just needs a little bit of guidance and support.
    I have a bachelor's degree in nursing myself but I got sidetracked and landed with a different profession
    My youngest was born at home - no meds, no anaesthetic, all natural and it was the best experience, ever!
    Being a single mother is not exactly a walk in the park and I am hoping I can learn from others and perhaps share some of my experiences

Hi Raven,

Welcome to the pregnancy, birth and beyond forum! The birth of your youngest sounds wonderful - I would love to know more. Thank you for sharing these positive words about your incredible labour; hearing positive birth stories makes such a difference to the pregnant ladies on our forum.

You have my respect and awe being a single mum of four. I've already enjoyed reading about your experiences through your posts so I look forward to reading more.

I have two boys - my youngest recently turned 1 and my eldest is almost 3. Life is busy and incredibly fun and full of smiles.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Hi I'm Kate and I'm happy soon to be a mom.
    Last edited by whiterose; 6th December 2013 at 11:36 PM.

Hi Kate,

Welcome to our forum! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! When is your baby due?

I have two little boys who make me very happy

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Hi I'm Cheska!

Hi everyone!

I'm so happy to be here, I am Cheska, not yet married, but I'm in a relationship for more than 3 years now.
    I want to have a family planning before starting my own. I also have 3 elder sisters, I hope we can help them also, I can be a messenger about their concerns. May we all support each other. Thank you and Godbless everyone.

Hi Cheska,

It's great to have you here. I want to congratulate you on your interest in learning more about fertility, pregnancy and parenting as you anticipate starting a family in the future. You are wise.

I know that you will learn a lot here and I'm excited that you want to help your three older sisters. It sounds like they may be married or have children of their own. Feel free to share the forums with them when the time is right.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi Kate,

I'm excited also to expand my knowledge with pregnancy, fertility and parenting. Yes you're right one of my sisters is already married with two kids. See you at the forum!

Warm Regards,
    Cheska

Hi all

Hi All,

I'm Leslie and I'm glad I found this site where I can learn new things about parenting. I'm a mother of 2 and they are 5 and 2 years old. I always have a hard time with my older kid and I'm happy that I got bumped in this site. She is in school right now and I hope I can get ideas here that will help me raising up my kids properly and in a good way. Thanks.

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to the forums! You'll find lots of helpful information here to help you in raising your two precious children.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thank you everyone.

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for introducing your family. I'm L-J and I have two boys ages 1 and 3. Sometimes the parenting journey can get tough and this is when we need extra support from those around us. We look forward to supporting you along the way and hearing about your experiences.

Best wishes,
    LJ