Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Hi, I am a mum of 3 little ones ages 2, 3, and 7. I have 3 sweet bubs that are my world but sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out!
    Last edited by angel0284; 13th February 2014 at 12:50 PM.

Hello everyone!
    New mum here of a 1 year old (turning 2 in August!). She's an angel and I want to be the best mum I can be hence I signed up to this forum! It's good to know I am not alone.

Hi I'm Gelizaire, a mother of one and my baby is 5 months old.I gave birth last September 7,2013 at age of 18 years old. I'm a young mum and trying to know more about parenting. I'm very glad to be here i know i will learn and i can share lot of things.Thank you
    Last edited by gelizaire; 15th February 2014 at 10:13 PM.

A warm welcome to our newest forum members angel0284, gabsmum and gelizaire.

It's fabulous to have you all join us here. I am LJ and I have two boys aged 15 months and 3 - it's fun and hard but I wouldn't change it for the world. We follow a gentle approach to parenting in our family.

I look forward to reading your posts and sharing experiences on here.

Warm wishes,
    LJ

Student Midwife at Gold Coast Hospital

Hi Ladies

My name is Jess and I'm a Student Midwife at Griffith University. I am looking for pregnant women to follow and support throughout their pregnancy, labour and birth and postnatal care at the Gold Coast Hospital.

As your student midwife I will aim to attend 2-5 of your antenatal appointments, I will be there to support you during labour and birth and I will attend your postnatal appointments after your baby is born.

If you’re a mum-to-be who is interested, or would like to know what having a student midwife means please feel free to respond!

Welcome to our forum Jess and thanks for your post. I hope you find some ladies who you can work alongside and support throughout this special time.

Warm wishes,
    LJ