Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Hi, I am a mum of 3 little ones ages 2, 3, and 7. I have 3 sweet bubs that are my world but sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out!
    Last edited by angel0284; 13th February 2014 at 12:50 PM.

Hello everyone!
    New mum here of a 1 year old (turning 2 in August!). She's an angel and I want to be the best mum I can be hence I signed up to this forum! It's good to know I am not alone.

Hi I'm Gelizaire, a mother of one and my baby is 5 months old.I gave birth last September 7,2013 at age of 18 years old. I'm a young mum and trying to know more about parenting. I'm very glad to be here i know i will learn and i can share lot of things.Thank you
    Last edited by gelizaire; 15th February 2014 at 10:13 PM.

A warm welcome to our newest forum members angel0284, gabsmum and gelizaire.

It's fabulous to have you all join us here. I am LJ and I have two boys aged 15 months and 3 - it's fun and hard but I wouldn't change it for the world. We follow a gentle approach to parenting in our family.

I look forward to reading your posts and sharing experiences on here.

Warm wishes,

Gold Coast

Student Midwife at Gold Coast Hospital

Hi Ladies

My name is Jess and I'm a Student Midwife at Griffith University. I am looking for pregnant women to follow and support throughout their pregnancy, labour and birth and postnatal care at the Gold Coast Hospital.

As your student midwife I will aim to attend 2-5 of your antenatal appointments, I will be there to support you during labour and birth and I will attend your postnatal appointments after your baby is born.

If you’re a mum-to-be who is interested, or would like to know what having a student midwife means please feel free to respond!

Welcome to our forum Jess and thanks for your post. I hope you find some ladies who you can work alongside and support throughout this special time.

Warm wishes,

Hi all, I am a proactive young lady looking for all the necessary information before welcoming my little angel into this world. I look forward to learning all there is about conception, pregnancy and childcare. I am so happy that this forum exists. I look forward to sharing with the mums and expecting mums here and gaining a wider variety of knowledge.

warm regards

Hi. I'm new to online forum stuff, don't really know what I'm doing but hoping to get some good advice for the biggest decision of my life!

Hi tabitha,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find the experience and resources on our forum useful.

Best wishes,