Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Hi everyone!

I am a mother of two kids. I have a 9-year old boy and a 3-month old baby girl. I used to work as a company nurse but now I decided to be a full-time mum for my kids and focus on their needs.

Hello there,

I am Mom2Rajan, a mother to a seven (7)-month old baby. I gave birth last June 19, 2011. I got married last July 7, 2007 and have been trying to conceive since then. I had an early miscarriage last 2009. I should have known this site earlier for it really feels good to be in constant communication with a support group, it was such a painful journey that I nearly gave up living for myself. Now, after a very long and stressful wait, I am cuddling my precious gift from heaven. I love him dearly. He is my first born and I want to give him the best environment to support his growing up. I have so many queries that need answers. I hope to get informations that first time moms need.

I want to go through this journey with all of you. I really think motherhood will be more fun =)

Hello Everyone!

I am a proud mumma of a 2 year old baby girl.I went through quite a difficult pregnancy and gave birth via emergency CS (I was really inclined on a normal delivery but it didn't work out that way Now I chose to be a stay at home mother to care for my child and is excited to share and exchange insights with everyone. I think forums like these are great aid to mothers.

Hello!

I'm Joanna Elaine Cortez, 27 years old. I am married for about 13 months and me & my husband are really trying our best to have a baby. I was really inspired in reading some of the forums here in your website and I'm looking forward to learn more on how I will conceive and hopefully become a mum.

We are really excited to be parents.

Thanks you
    Last edited by beh_joanna; 3rd February 2012 at 04:13 AM.

Thank you, Kate! I look forward to learning day by day and sharing the new found knowledge with my partner

Wow! So many new members with all kinds of experience and at different stages in the parenting journey.
    I look forward to reading all of your posts!!!

WELCOME Gerri, Ceara, Andee, Chairbelle, Mom2Rajan, MummaPhi, and Joanna!

Administrator
    I too would like to welcome all our new members - it is fantastic to see. I hope you get a lot from the forum. There are some wonderful community members here with lots of experience. I look forward to hearing about your pregnancies, births and experiences becoming new mothers.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope I will be a mum soon just like most of you.

Welcome andee1924 and a huge congratulations on the arrival of your son! I'm sure you already have lots of insight into parenthood and I look forward to hearing your stories.

Yes welcome to all the new ladies - can't wait to share our parenting experiences together and learn from each other on this exciting journey!

Dear imagine.forever.1992: welcome to the forum to you too! Sorry to hear you are suffering with morning sickness. I can emphasise with you - it can be so draining. There are some posts in the forum about ways to cope with morning sickness that you may find helpful, such as this one on natural therapies which can help with morning sickness . Hope it starts to ease off for you soon.

I am 29 years old, mother of a 16 months old boy. I am new to motherhood and i would really like to share with other mums and mums to be, plus those trying to conceive on what is expected and the beauty of being a mum.

Thank you.

A warm welcome to Rachael and all of our new members.

You will find a wonderful group of warm women who have a lot of experience and support to share in these elite forums. I encourage you all to look around and use the search function to find threads on topics that interest you. Plus feel free to ask any questions you may have. We encourage gentle mothering and support each other from conception, through pregnancy, birth and parenting.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Kate

MumtoOne
    Hello, all. I was refered to this site. I'm the mum of a three year old. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the forums, MumtoOne. The age of 3 is such a FUN age! Looking forward to sharing with you.

Warmly,

Kate