Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Hi everyone!

I am a single mum of a beautiful one year old daughter. I am looking forward to know you all.

Cheers!
    Angelica

Hello Bridge85,

Thank you for joining us and welcome to the forums!

Clinical sterility and low sperm count/morphology/mobility can often times be reversed by avoiding toxins which are in our food, water and environment along with increasing certain nutrients/vitamins/minerals that are needed for high quality sperm and semen.

So glad to hear that you have a little girl - how very precious that is.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hello everyone,

I am Ruth. I am 31 years old and I have one lovely daughter.

I am glad to know that there are sites like this where mothers like me can ask questions and get reliable answers. I'm am looking forward to learning new things from this forum.

Ruth

Hi Ruth and welcome to the forums! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and seeing you around in the forums.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hello everyone,

My name is Rashmi. I have a beautiful 1 year old daughter who is the light of my life. I am happy to come across this forum where I can seek help on parenting issues, whenever I need them. Hope to get to know all of you in time.

Regards,

Rashmi

Hi! I'm a stay-at-home mum of 3 beautiful girls. The youngest was born premature and I don't know if this is one way that my body is telling me not to have anymore babies. In my 30's, I lost a baby too. I was working too hard at that time (as an Advertising executive) and I didn't know I was pregnant. It was a very traumatic experience for me.

Welcome to all our new forum members!

Dear Rashmi - your daughter sounds wonderful! I look forward to sharing experiences and advice on the forum.

Dear Mummy Joey - I'm so sorry to hear about the baby you lost and also the trauma involved when your youngest daughter was born premature. My understanding is that the chance of having a premature birth is not significantly higher in your 30s compared to 20s, although it is higher for women aged 40 and above: see this document on Pregnancy after 35. We would love to help support you on this forum.

LJ x

Thank you ljmarsden. I will look at the document you posted.

Hello fellow Mums,

I am a mother of two kids, my eldest is already 22 years old and my youngest is an 8-year old boy. As of now I am already turning 45 years old; yet, I still want to get pregnant and have a small baby since I'm always left at home all by myself when my kids go to school. My greatest worry is that up to these days I still could not figure out the best discipline to impose for my 8-year old son who is addicted to computer games. he is so different from his elder sister. Rearing a daughter and a son is quite different; for this, I joined this site with the hope that I can get all the answers I need.
    Last edited by UnHaPpYmUm; 12th May 2012 at 02:14 PM.

Hello all,
    First time mum here. I have a 18 month old son who was born in the hospital. The birth took about 30 hours I'm new to this forum and looking forward to all your posts and replies.

Hi everyone!

I have a 16-month old baby girl and so far it's been both wonderful and scary being a first time mum. My husband and I have been married for four years before we had our baby and we are currently planning on having another one.

This forum is very informative! I'm very happy to have stumbled upon this.

-Ana

A very warm welcome to our new members! I look forward to getting to know you all.
    UnHaPpYmUm, I look forward to reading your questions and giving you some creative ideas on how to work with your 8 year old, making for a happier family situation.

wc_084 - WOW - 30 hours of labour. I feel for you. Next time around should go much faster (2nd babies usually are) and you can also do some things before you go into labour to help your body be ready to progress faster.

Ana - I conceived my 2nd child when my first was 10 months old, and they are best friends (have been ever since they were little, and they're 18 and 20 now). This is a great time to start trying for baby #2, and you'll find lots of helpful information here, to help you conceive as quickly as possible once you start trying.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the forums.

Warm regards,

Kate

Thanks for the warm welcome Kate! I will definitely seek out as much information as I can from this forum to help me with my toddler and with our plan of conceiving another child.

-Ana

Hello,

I'm Katemathews and i'm new here. This place is fantastic, i wish i had found it sooner. I'm a single mum and my daughter is currently 4. Well her birthday is right around the corner so i say she is 4.

I have so many questions that i want to ask but i will go slow and step by step. I already posted one question/concern in the parenting forum and got a reply to it also.

Thank you for building such a promising and helpful site.

Kate

Hello everyone!

I'm Chi and a mum to a 2-yr. old boy. I am excited to read other mum's posts and learn beneficial things from here. This is a great site! ^_^