Threaded View

Pregnancy Period

Hi,I am 40 years old and 2-3 months pregnant with my 3rd child, I am Asthmatic and a high blood pressure patient, may I asked the following please?
    1. What are the basic exercises since that I have this kind of ailement ( Asthmatic/high blood pressure ).
    2. I always feel tired and exhausted especially when I am walking, go to my work, is it still ok?
    3. What are the good foods to help me with my pregnancy period to avoid too much attach with Asthma/high blood pressure and it will not affect mmy baby inside?
    4.I gave birth with my Ist child as normal delivery,2nd as ceasarian, was it possible to gave birth with my 3rd child as normal?
    5. I am feeling a little bit nervous as of this time, since that I experienced clampsia case when I was 2-3 months pregnant with my 2nd child 3.5 year s ago, how I will I prevent it to happened again?

Please help me Kate for these questions, these are only the basic questions that bothers me a lot of times. The rest of questions will follow as soon as I received your positive response with this. Again thank you, and more power.
    Last edited by a012973; 3rd January 2013 at 09:03 AM.