Hybrid View

Unhappy Partial Ovary / Desperate to have my own Baby

Good day. I am just new to this site but I am positive that you guys can help me. Here is my story. 2 years ago I discovered that I had dermoid cysts both on my left and right ovaries. (Dermoid cysts are fluid filled) They were able to save me but my right and a part of my left ovary was removed. I now only have a part of my left ovary and I just got married. I DESPERATELY want to have my own baby - the doctors said I still can but It's so frustrating. All of my friends who are married are already mums and I'm not. I don't know what to do. Additional information that might help is that, before when I had the cysts, I only had my period for around a day and half but now it's up to 3 days but very light. I am 200 lbs and a bit short in height. Please help me. I so want to have my own baby. It makes me cry whenever I have a pregnancy test and it returns negative. It's heartbreaking.

Hi readytobeamum,

I feel your desperation in your post and I have some ideas of things that can help.

One thing I'd like to know is what the first day of your last 3 or 4 periods were (i.e. your period started on what day in December, November, October, etc.)

That will give me an idea of how long your entire cycles are. It sounds like you are bleeding for about 3 days, but it is very light. We need to change this and I can help you, but I'd like to know what your cycle lengths have been for the past few months first.

Chin up You can do something to help yourself have a baby faster.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thank you Kate. Thank you for taking time about my problem =) Uhm for
    October 6
    November 4
    December 5

It's the first time that this December it went a day late cause before it goes backwards for around 2 days like it should have been oct6 - nov4 - dec2 thanks

Hello again. I would like to edit this as I just had another cycle
    Thank you Kate. Thank you for taking time about my problem =) Uhm for
    October 6
    November 4
    December 5
    December 31

It's the first time that this December it went a day late cause before it goes backwards for around 2 days like it should have been oct6 - nov4 - dec2 thanks