Hybrid View

Question Breastfeeding and keeping figure attractive

Dear Midwives

Though I am young (22) but married and want to know is breastfeeeding damages the shape of the breast and if yes, is there any way to keep those tits tight till mid age! I have seen some creams on the shopping mall, does these safe enough to use! Please share your experience regarding this creams and shape as it is important to my husband who want me look attactive as long as possible.

Hi Sima,

Breastfeeding does not damage the shape of the breast - if anything, my husband loved my breasts when I was breastfeeding because they were much fuller and larger. As we age, the collagen in our skin changes and that's the time when wrinkles appear on the face and hands, and breasts will tend to sag. As you age with your husband, he may not even notice the skin or breasts sagging because it won't happen for decades, and it's just a natural part of growing older. It's kind of like when you have a child. You are with that child all the time and you don't notice the changes in your child's looks from day to day. But if your mum comes to visit when the baby is born, and then she doesn't see him until he is 2 months old, she will comment on how much he's grown, and how different he looks. You don't notice it because you've been with him every day, and this is how it is with a husband and a wife.

If you want to post the ingredients in the cream you are considering putting on your skin, I can give you an idea of whether the ingredients would cause any harm. Our skin is our largest organ and anything you put on it will be absorbed into your body. If you are breastfeeding or pregnant while using a cream, then the baby will be exposed to those ingredients as well.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thanks Kate, I think I have got my answer.

Regards