Finally I am here!

Hi everyone! I am Anni. I have one daughter. She is almost 2 years old.
    She is often ill. She has high temperature, sometimes diarrhea. Doctor said that is a virus, but is happens once a month. My mom told me that all those symptoms might be the cause of penetrating the teeth. (Although I can not see any new tooth). Is that right? Please help, I am so worried.
    Last edited by Anni; 6th January 2013 at 07:59 AM.

Hi Anni,

Welcome to the forums!

A high temperature is usually not a sign of teething but rather a sign that the body is fighting a pathogen like a virus, bacteria, an overgrowth of yeast, etc.

Please tell me more about your daughter's history. Was she born at full term? Was she born naturally, or by C-Section? How many days did she stay in the hospital?

When did she have her first illness, and what was it?

In her first year of life, how many times was she sick (i.e. a cold, flu, amoeba, etc.)

In her second year, how many times has she been sick?

In the past 4 months, how many times has she been sick, and what has she had?

Please tell me what your daughter's diet is like right now? What does she eat each day / week? What percentage of your daughter's diet would you say is fruits? What percentage is vegetables? What percentage is simple carbohydrates like white flour, biscuits, crackers, cookies, white rice, pasta, sugar and sweets?

Please include anything more that you think would be helpful for me to know and I'll try to give you some guidelines for improving your daughter's immune system so that she becomes very healthy.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Happy to be with you guys,

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Hi everyone! I am Anni. I have one daughter. She is almost 2 years old.
    She is often ill. She has high temperature, sometimes diarrhea. Doctor said that is a virus, but is happens once a month. My mom told me that all those symptoms might be the cause of penetrating the teeth. (Although I can not see any new tooth). Is that right? Please help, I am so worried.
    Hi,
    Iam Amy,Thanks God, finally, I think I got the right settings and procedure now, I'm 4o years old,with 2 kids ages 7 and 3.5 years old, as of this time, I am pregnant for 8 weeks and 6 days.

Hi Amy,

You are blessed to be pregnant at 40 years of age. I had my last baby just one month before I turned 41. It's great to hear that you have a 7 year old and a 3 1/2 year old. They will be a big help if you are able to train them.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Hi Ms. Kate,
    Good day,thanks for the reply, it's just mean that I maybe followed direction, not as perfect as you expected but I will try to do it better.
    Aside from the introduction that I sent to you last Jan.6, that was my Ist first message I sent to you aside from my introduction that I sent. Please check it first, so I can send to you other of my questionnaires,I just want to be sure that I followed it correctly, that's also the reason why I did not logging my time to odesk yet. I hope you understand me. Again thank you and God Bless.

Diet

Hi Kate!

Let me answer to your question. My daughter was born naturally at full term. She (we) stayed in the hospital 4 days.
    She had her first cold when she was 10 months, after I stopped to breastfeed her. She had a cold 4 times in her second year and in the past 4 months she had a cold one time.
    I would say that each day she eats: 10% fruit, 10% milk, 30% vegetables,30% meat and 20% simple carbohydrates. I try not to give her a lot of sweets, but she eats it every day. I would be very thankful if you could give me some advices what I need to change in her diet?

Another thing-she is sick again. I think she catches a cold, but I'm not sure. Please answer me if you have something to share with me.
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Anni; 10th January 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Hi!

Hi Amy!

I agree with Kate that you will have great help for your new baby! Is everything all right with your pregnancy? Are you having difficulties? I am thinking about having another baby, but I am not sure if I can take care of two babies, although my daugther is not baby any more.

Regards, Anni

Regarding my pregnancy situations and feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Hi Amy!

I agree with Kate that you will have great help for your new baby! Is everything all right with your pregnancy? Are you having difficulties? I am thinking about having another baby, but I am not sure if I can take care of two babies, although my daugther is not baby any more.

Regards, Anni
    Anni,
    Thanks for the concern,well, for this 3rd pregnancy 2.5 months now, I always feeling like my stomach getting cramping, and when it happens especially at the morning it follows like I want to blow something, I really thinking that I want to eat something like clamps, shells, and my mouth always taste like sourly, and as I finished eating what I want, I fell asleep, and I am very thankful to my office mates for understanding my situation. I never felt this kind of situation when I was pregnant with my Ist and 2nd child before. When It regards to your situation and plan to get pregnant soon, that's good to be hear. Good luck for you and with your husband.