Stretch Marks: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula

My best friend recently gave me a bottle of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks from a recent trip she had abroad:

- where is this available locally here in Australia?
    - has anyone tried this product yet and does it work?

Palmers is available online, from sites like Amazon, but really any cocoa butter will do. I have used palmers and I do not have any stretch marks, after six pregnancies. However, there are a lot of factors related to stretchmarks including genetics, weight gain, and how fast the weight drops during postpartum. Contrary to popular belief, stretch marks are more likely to appear after a rapid decrease in weight, rather than gaining alone.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2many View Post
    Palmers is available online, from sites like Amazon, but really any cocoa butter will do. I have used palmers and I do not have any stretch marks, after six pregnancies. However, there are a lot of factors related to stretchmarks including genetics, weight gain, and how fast the weight drops during postpartum. Contrary to popular belief, stretch marks are more likely to appear after a rapid decrease in weight, rather than gaining alone.
    Hi mom2many, thanks for your reply very insightful! I'm glad I can save a few and make do with just about any cocoa butter variety. Will definitely give this a try! Also you're right, I actually got my first set of stretch marks when I lost a ton of weight after high school throughout college. They're inconveniently located right below my buttocks - visible under my bikini bottom.

Hi mom2many, thanks for your reply very insightful! I'm glad I can save a few and make do with just about any cocoa butter variety. Will definitely give this a try! Also you're right, I actually got my first set of stretch marks when I lost a ton of weight after high school throughout college. They're inconveniently located right below my buttocks - visible under my bikini bottom.

Vitamin E cream was always recommended in the old days!