Hybrid View

Late and Concerned

Hello. I am 29 years old. My bf and I have been actively trying to conceive for the last 2 months, daily. My LMP was November 23. I am currently 20 days late, with nausea, vomiting, fatigue, headache, back ache, cramping, food aversions, sensitivity to smell, and pressure in my lower abdomen, however this morning, I woke up from sleeping with pelvic pain as well as a sharp tearing feeling in my lower abdomen, which was followed by bright red blood. I had taken an HPT over a week ago, which came back negative. I'm just worried I may be pregnant and something may be wrong. I have had severe dizzy spells as well. Went to the doctor yesterday for an upper respiratory infection and I explained to him that I was late and requested a blood test, not just for pregnancy but to find out about my dizzy spells too and he felt it was unnecessary. Please help. I'm really worried. Thank you.

Hi lizanita83,

If you are pregnant, it would most likely show up on another pregnancy test now (a week after the last one).

If you're not, it sounds like severe hormonal imbalance and some hormonal test might show you what is happening.

I would definitely work on your diet right now, and start preconception care.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Is overpopulation now such a problem that islands are in danger of tipping over and capsizing as Rep. Hank Johnson (D GA) said to Admiral Willard? Is Rep. Johnson a representation of the latest concerns of liberals?