Hello,

I am new to this forum and am just introducing myself.

My family moved to Australia 2 years ago with our 4 children (3 girls and 1 boy) and we have established an Osteopathy practice in beautiful Buderim on the Sunshine Coast. My wife is a Midwife working part time at Gympie Hospital.

I trained 20 years ago at the European School of Osteopathy (UK) and then did post graduate training in the treatment of pregnant mums, babies and children at the London Osteopathic Centre for Children. I then practiced for many years in York before the big move down under.

In Australia we have adapted to the life style and I am now very involved in Mooloolaba Surf Club and am an age manager with the Nippers. I simply love it here.

The style of osteopathy I practice is extremely gentle, no cracks or crunching, cranial and functional osteopathy and is extremely applicable and safe for pregnant mums and babies as well as being very effective too!

If you have any questions about pregnancy related pain, discomfort, previously problematic births or your baby has had a difficult delivery, is unsettled, stiff, reluctant to feed, has colic, reflux or just "isn't right" please do not hesitate to email me and I'll try and advise you on how to help.

Wishing you all well,

Roger Kingston DO