Student Midwife seeking pregnant women birthing in Ipswich, QLD.

My name is Lauryn and I am currently about to start my 2nd year of University at UQ in Ipswich.

As a requirement of my studies I am to follow 20 women through their pregnancy. This would involve attending antenatal appointments, the birth and at least 2 postnatal follow up visits. I would act as another support person or familiar face at each of the appointments as well as the birth.

I am currently looking for women who are no more than 28 weeks pregnant.*

If anyone is interested in having me follow-through your pregnancy it would be much appreciated. My details can be obtained by posting back Thanks.

Hi Lauryn, My name is Lauren and I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with EDD 8 September 2013. This will be my 3rd pregnancy, 1st one resulted in my beautiful 9 year old daughter, 2nd one ended in miscarriage in 2011. I am birthing at Ipswich hospital and would love to have a student midwife to follow through this pregnancy with me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Lauren,

I am very keen to follow you through your pregnancy Here is my mobile no. for further contact and I will provide you with my email via mobile (I can't place my email on this post because apparently i need to have 5 posts or more). I can send you further info on the follow-through program if you wish also.

Mobile: 0457128367

There is an independent midwifery group in Ipswich that might be open to helping students?
    Hidden Content

Dr Roger Kingston DO
    Osteopath & Cranial Osteopath

Hidden Content

Hi Lauryn,
    Not sure if you have room for more but I would love to have a student midwife! I am Laura and 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd I am birthing at Ipswich Hospital! I am due on the 27th of August. I am hoping for a vbac but will do whatever is best for bubs after a rather horrible experience with my first! I look forward to hearing for you!

As many women as I can get would be wonderful!

I have sent you a email!

Hello I'm 10 weeks this Fri and would be interested

Hi Shontele, I would love to hear from you! My mobile is 0457128367. I can provide you with additional info on the follow through program if you wish. Feel free to text anytime

Hope to hear from.

Lauryn