Registered Nurse/Student Midwife Seeking Pregnant Women in South/East Melbourne

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Hi my name is Danielle and Iím currently studying postgraduate midwifery at Deakin University. I am already a registered nurse and am currently practicing at Monash Medical Centre.

I am DESPERATLY seeking pregnant women anywhere in Melbourne to partake in a continuity of care experience, allowing me to follow them throughout their pregnancy, attending medical visits and their birth if they feel comfortable.

I am located in Dingley (South-East Suburbs) but am willing to travel ANYWHERE!

My role is that of support person, being there to assist you in whatever way I can, whether this be seeking and providing education, emotional support, or even a cup of tea if you so desire . I do not replace the womanís birthing partner, and am there to learn from your individual experience. Information is strictly confidential and you may withdraw at any time.
    Iím passionate about Midwifery and my down to earth nature and ability to relate to individuals is my strong point. I realise that having a stranger accompany you during an emotion filled time such as pregnancy, can seem daunting. But if you allow me to take part in your pregnancy journey I can assure you, I will do all that I can to assist you and make you feel comfortable. You will be happy to communicate openly with me in no time!

If interested or wanting any further info, please contact me. I will check this post frequently and will reply promptly.
    Thanks

Just a suggestion why not contact all your local osteopaths as many of them treat pregnant women and may be very happy to have you to refer to.
    Hidden Content

Dr Roger Kingston DO
    Osteopath & Cranial Osteopath

Hidden Content

Hi Danielle, I'm almost 19 weeks pregnant now, and live in Ringwood. If you haven't already found someone and are keen to have chat further, let me know. This is my first post, so I don't know how to get in touch with you without disclosing personal info here - so hopefully I'll hear from you and we'll see how we go...

Hi Lainy

I'm definantly still looking for mothers to follow. This site won't let me post my email until I have 5 posts so I'll just send a couple of replys to bump up my posts haha

I hope all has been going well with your pregnancy As apart of the program, we are required to attend as many antenatal appointments as possible (this is subject to the 3 shifts a week I work at MMC - I will work around work as much as I can, but potentially there may be clashes at times)

In total a minimum of 10 hours is required to be spent with each woman that I follow, and I will be following a total of 5 women over 18 months. Being present at the birth would be fantastic, but again is subject to your wishes and if I am rostered to work a shift at that time

Also the health service where you are giving birth doesn't impact on my ability to follow your pregnancy

Now hopefully it will allow me to post my email haha

It's dg-midstudent@hotmail.com

If you email me we can discuss things further

You can contact me on "dg-midstudent@ hotmail.com"

Or you could send me a message on 0401997975 and we can arrange something

Sorry I'm still having no success with posting my email address

dg-midstudent at hotmail.......hopefully that round about way is successful, if not you have my mobile