Student Midwife - Offering Place In Continuity of Care Program!

Are you having a baby?
    Or, do you know someone who is?

I am offering 20 places in my Continuity of Care Program - a requirement of my Midwifery degree - to women who are less than 35 weeks pregnant. The program allows me to follow the woman’s journey, and provide support and continuity of care!

If you are interested and willing to participate in the program, I will keep in regular contact with you, and attend and support you through your postnatal appointments, birth (if you wish), and visit you during your early parenting experience. I have a holistic, woman-centred philosophy of care, and I will work with you and your support network, as lead by you. You may withdraw at any time, with no questions asked.

I will learn through observation, while providing you with personalised maternity support, free of charge - including assisting with any needs/questions you may have.

All support is confidential. I have an endorsed midwife assisting me, who oversees all of my work. I am able to provide you with information regarding my own Immunisations, a Police Check and a Working With Children Check, and I am trained to perform Level 2 First Aid.

I would love to hear from you and possibly
    care for you throughout your journey.
    If you would like sign up or find out more about my Continuity of Care Program please feel free to contact me, or to pass on my details. All the best, and congratulations!

- Amanda Logan,
    Midwifery Student,
    ACU Melbourne.
    ph: 0425 752 668.
    Last edited by alogan7; 25th April 2013 at 01:10 PM.