Hybrid View

Post need someone help asap

im 15 years old and im 36 weeks i will be 37 on friday! but is it normal to not be able to stand up for longer than 5 mintues and if i stand up to long for my legs to fail and me fall to the ground? im always feeling like im gonna faint and im in so much pain! my body is coping with the weight and i want this baby out! is there anything i can do

Administrator
    Dear Amber - Welcome to the forum. Are you able to talk to your midwife or doctor about your pain? Have they offered any suggestions? You might find some relief if you can see a physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

i havnt talked to them yet asi dont see my midwife till next week! but do you think if im this weak they would be able to put me in labour

Administrator
    Hi Amber - If you are having difficulties why don't you call your midwife for advise. I cannot predict what they will suggest to do. But it would be really good to talk to the midwife about what you are experiencing and what you can do to help with the way you are feeling. Typically at 37 weeks - babies need to grow a little more before it is time to be born. Let us know how you go.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content

okay thanks

How're things going Amber? Did you call your midwife or Dr?
    Nikki