possible evap lines or possitive test??

Hi new to the forum and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas,
    basically I have used 8 tests all different brands in the last 2 weeks ( over due on cycle ) I have been using the pink line tests and each one different brands have appeared with faint pink lines, most of them over the 10 minute mark and the one this morning within the 10 minute mark but still faint is this considered an evap line on all 8 tests or possible pregnancy? considering to ask the doctors for a blood test to confirm but don't like doctors that much
    thankyou x

Hello Lucylooly,

Welcome to the forum - I hope you get all the support you need on here

My understanding is that if the line actually turns pink (in your case - other tests are designed to turn blue) then it is a positive (i.e. pregnant) result. Evap lines do not change colour. It does not matter how faint the line is - as long as the test line changes pink within the time given in the test it is a positive result.

If you feel you need further reassurance then you could use one of the home tests that gives you a written 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' result as there is no worry about interpreting these!

The blood tests check your hCG level and are actually able to detect a pregnancy from an earlier date that a urine test. The hcG levels doubles around every 48 hours in the first trimester of pregnancy. If you were still feeling unsure with the home pregnancy tests then I'm sure your doctor would be happy to do this test. However, home pregnancy (urine) tests are extremely accurate.

Does this answer your question?

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi Lucylooly,

I'm just wondering how you are getting on? I very much hope you got the news you were hoping for.

With best wishes,

LJ