Thread: Help

Help

I am 17 years of age and i am really worried that i am pregnant, i'm probably just paranoid.
    I engaged in you know what 2 days ago,but before that i had just finished ovulation. We did not use any protection and i'm not using any contraceptive thingys. Today i have had a head ache all day, i have been urinating very regularly (about once every 30 minutes) and at the moment i am experiencing mild nausea. I don't know if it is possible to feel like this so suddenly or if it just a coincidence. Thanks, Paige-Austin x

Dear Paige-Austin,

Welcome to the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond forum. I am sorry to read that you are concerned about being pregnant.

When you say you ovulated just before having sex - were you tracking your ovulation? Which method were you using?

It would be possible for you to be pregnant, however, the only way to really know for sure would be to take a pregnancy test from the first day your next period is due. Some women do say they experience pregnancy symptoms very shortly after conceiving. However, most early pregnancy symptoms (including nausea, frequent urination and headaches) will start 1-4 weeks after conception.

Please do post back with any further questions you have.

Warm wishes,
    LJ