Ovulation cramping and beyond!!

Since I have had my tubal reversal 2 years ago, I have been experiencing cramping near my left ovary area. It is like a throbbing pain that comes and goes. But the strange thing about it is that is stays with me until AF comes. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to make the cramps go away?

Thank you,

Sherri
    Last edited by sherriwants2beamum; 10th July 2013 at 05:27 AM.

Hi Sherri,

Cramping is often due to hormonal imbalance, and it sounds like it could be the case in your situation, as you say that it subsides once your period starts.

I would encourage you to make sure you are avoiding stress and that your diet is very high quality. This means eating lots of fresh vegetables, some fresh fruits, some raw nuts and seeds, high quality fats like avocado and essential fatty acids found in cold water fish and flax seed.

Focus on organic foods as much as you possibly can, to avoid toxins from pesticides and herbicides. Be sure you are drinking plenty of purified water and that you are having 2-3 good bowel movements a day in order to move toxins out of your body as quickly as possible.

I always encourage women to do a detox right after any IVF procedures to help move the old hormones and meds out of their bodies so that their organs are free enough to be able to work on balancing hormones and creating healthy eggs instead of working on processing old hormones and meds.

Once your hormones come into balance, you should not have any cramping or any other signs of PMS during your cycles.

Warm Regards,

Kate

Thank you Kate,

This is very interesting information. I certainly appreciate your response! I definitely will look into detoxing and start eating more healthy. Thank you very much for your help!!

Baby Dust to all!!

Sherri