Antibiotic gold -silver colloidal treatment

Have you heard of this antibiotic gold -silver colloidal treatment? there are some says a lot of diseases can be cured by this treatment? Including hay fever,Crohn's Disease and many others.

Hi raf,

I don't know a lot about this but would be interested in hearing from others about this treatment.

I hope you are well,
    LJ

This so far i have researched
    "How Does Mesosilver Help Hay Fever?
    When Colloidal Silver comes in contact with any single celled pathogen, it disables the pathogens oxygen metabolism enzyme causing the pathogen to suffocate and die. The dead pathogen is then cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems.

Method of Use:
    To supplement the immune system against harmful pathogens in the body take an oral dosage of Mesosilver. Oral dosages range from two or three teaspoons daily for maintenance up to 3 or 4 tablespoons to fortify the immune system."

But i hope others would share their first hand experience with colloidal treatment as it cures a lot of diseases...including hay fever.. of course we are used already with the usual treatment of hay fever like antihistamines, nasal spray, use of air purifier,steaming,use of humidifier, avoid mold pollen etc,drinking ginger tea and the likes..its better to know all ways of treatment

Thank you very much for sharing this.

Have any of our other forum members come across this form of treatment before?

Best wishes,
    LJ