Girls Day Ideas with my Twin Girls....

I was wondering if anyone had any advise on ideas for things to do with my girls to give them some girl time and leave daddy and brother at home. Would it be best to do a day with both girls or one on one?

There are many good ideas to treat your girls. You can bring them to a spa and have a spa massage and other spa services. There are kiddie spa package too, they will surely enjoy it or you can go on a shopping. Every girls love shopping, your girls are very lucky to have you because you want to spend some quality time with them.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandrah View Post
    There are many good ideas to treat your girls. You can bring them to a spa and have a spa massage and other spa services. There are kiddie spa package too, they will surely enjoy it or you can go on a shopping. Every girls love shopping, your girls are very lucky to have you because you want to spend some quality time with them.

Great Idea, I will deffently look into spas around here to see if they offer any kiddie services, we dont do real good with shopping because they think i can buy everything in it lol. I like that idea ive never thoughy of that. Thanks so much.