I was just reading this article on organic foods during pregnancy, and it made me wonder if other mums changed their diet during pregnancy. The article mentions a study that found organic foods have a higher nutritional content than conventional produce. I admit, during my first pregnancy, I was not aware of the benefits of organic produce. I also was unaware of the dangers of conventional foods, such as meats that come from cattle that have been given hormone injections. Although hormone injections have been said to be safe, it still makes me wonder if there are certain additives in conventional foods that could be harmful. Over the last few years, I have learned more about the benefits of switching to organic foods, which has made me reconsider some of the choices I make when I cook food for my family. I have not switched to a completely organic diet, but I am learning more about it, which makes me curious if other mums only use organic foods. The article I mentioned also has some great recipes in it, which I may give a try.

Did you switch your diet to organic foods during pregnancy?