When is the right age to spank your child?

My child has been giving me hard times these days. She would really insist on doing things her way and just won't listen to me. She's only almost 2 years old and I'm afraid that spanking her would do more harm than good to her. Please I need your advice.

Their is no right age to spank or hit another human being. Violence towards a helpless child is not ok at any age. I am so glad that you have not harmed your child. Please do not spank your child, never is it ok to do that.
    Your baby is only 2 years old. She is still learning the world around her.
    Can you possibly shift your look on her behavior as a independence rather than the fact that she is doing things "her way"? Her way is the only way that she understands. She doesnt realize that as an adult we do things differently. Sometimes we must stop and be in the moment with our children. What is she doing that she feels the need to do? She is curious and always learning. So her way is the best way she knows.
    Letting go of the need to control your child is the best piece of advice I can offer to other parents. Trust in the process of your child's learning process. Stop saying NO and start saying YES. Try it one day and see how much easier life gets for you and your little one. Connect with her and love her right where she is in her life's journey.
    Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would love to talk more with you about this process of letting go and trusting in your child.

Blessings

Much love
    Amanda

Thank you for the wise words Amanda!