Thread: Hello! :)

Hello! :)

Hi, I'm Courtney. I'm a mother to an almost 1-year-old boy. I have a passion for breastfeeding and natural as well as gentle parenting. I have recently begun researching birthing methods, particularly natural birth and home-birthing, in preparation for the future. I'm not currently pregnant or TTC but I'm always interested in learning more. I hope to get advice on breastfeeding, parenting, and birthing. I also hope to help any other mothers in any way that I can.

Hi Courtney,

Welcome to the forum! What a lovely introduction you have given us - thank you.

You sound fab! I have a 9 month old and a 2.5 year old and am also a keen breastfeeder and love the gentle parenting way. For me, it wasn't something I thought about much before I had children but now that I have the privilege of having little ones I want to enjoy every moment with them (although I don't always achieve this) and follow their lead, doing what is best for them.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Best wishes,

LJ

Hi Abbey and welcome to the forum!

How old are your children? Mine are 2 years 9 months and almost 11 months. Both boys. Both wonderful.

Warm wishes,

LJ