Hello all!

I am a 22 year old midwifery student in the first year of my degree at ACU and am seeking some beautiful pregnant ladies who are willing to let me be part of their pregnancy journey which will form a large part of my final assessment. It is a requirement that I follow through a number of womans first-hand experiences of pregnancy and childbirth and make it an enjoyable experience for you through support and understanding and the opportunity for you to request research and advise about aspects you may be interested in!
I would need to accompany you to some of your antenatal appointments and your birthing experience (only if you wish)
You are free to withdraw at any time and the amount of involvement that I have is COMPLETELY up to you! Think of me as your little assistant
If you or someone you know living in the south-east suburbs of melbourne and less than 35 weeks pregnant might be interested please do not hesitate to contact me and I will happily pass more information over! Just reply to this thread.
Thanks for your time

Warmest regards
Daniella