Lightbulb Awkward moment!!!

My Husband and I turned a bit naughty when we did it in the kitchen without knowing that our eldest Son went back so early from school

LESSON: Triple check the door locks all the time

Uh oh! I guess you probably will be more careful in future!!

Looking on the positive, it sounds like you and your husband have a very healthy sex life

Quote Originally Posted by ljmarsden View Post
    Uh oh! I guess you probably will be more careful in future!!

Looking on the positive, it sounds like you and your husband have a very healthy sex life

yeah, lesson learned
    actually with my husband's nature of work, we have no much time to do it like other couples, he is assigned out of the country and comes back home every 6-10 months. Probably thats the reason why we tend to be careless sometimes (we miss each other so much )

Ah I'm sorry to hear he has to be away lots. That must be difficult for all of you. But good that you make the most of each other when you are together

So he can be away for 10 months at a time? This will have an affect on you trying for a baby and perhaps another factor to consider in terms of when to start trying to conceive.

LJ

Quote Originally Posted by ljmarsden View Post
    Ah I'm sorry to hear he has to be away lots. That must be difficult for all of you. But good that you make the most of each other when you are together

So he can be away for 10 months at a time? This will have an affect on you trying for a baby and perhaps another factor to consider in terms of when to start trying to conceive.

LJ

yes it is difficult it shows in our kids age gap, 16 and 8. I never used contraceptives all my life and my husband is never seems so serious about it although we do a little talk once in awhile , I hear him saying: let's just wait for GOD's WILL.

Have you explained to your husband the statistics I explained in this thread about age vs fertility? Most couples of your ages can successfully conceive but, given he is away for so long at a time, you may want to pay extra attention to your ovulation dates (and use an ovulation predictor test) and have sex frequently in your 'fertile period'.

Warm wishes,
    LJ