Hi!

I have this mind-boggling experience I had more than 10 years ago.
That was when I was 17 and had no idea how things were.

I had a boyfriend then and we had sexual intercourse the first time. As far as I can remember, it didn't last for a few minutes. I was very scared so I went home, rushed to the bathroom and washed myself very well.

After less than a week, it happened again. But this time, I bled. We thought it was normal but the bleeding didn't stop. I lost a lot of blood and was rushed to the hospital. My blood pressure was 50/30 when we got there. I remembered I couldn't talk even if I wanted to. I couldn't get up. I was so weak.

After being in the hospital for a few days, the doctor sent me home. They said I had a miscarriage. I still had some bleeding but it was lighter then.
But then after a few more days, the bleeding seemed to have worsen and I had to go over pads after pads.

My parents decided to take me to a different hospital. They did an ultrasound, ran some tests. I ended up needing blood transfusion as the bleeding kept getting worse.

After a week, the doctor said I was ready to go home.

When I went back to school, they needed me to get a Medical report or record of some sort to prove that I got sick those days when I missed school.
The doctor that gave me the paper wrote "complete abortion" on it. I was scared, surprised and still wondering up to this day if I really got pregnant and had a miscarriage. I was even scared I wouldn't be able to get pregnant again if I really had miscarriage. But God has been good to me and gave me 2 wonderful blessings, my 3 year old daughter and 6 month old son.

My question is: was really possible for me to get pregnant that quick and then lose the baby that easily.. or whether it really happened or not?