hi need some advise please

I am 33 years old and already have 3 children. I had an eptopic in febuary 2011. My period is now 2 days late. my periods are 23days and my last perios was 23rd december. I had unprotected sex with my husband new years eve. I have done two tests which have come back negative and today i have noticed mucus looking discharge. My breasts feel tender. i normally get quite bad cramping a few days before period due but have not had any. I am bit nervous after having eptopic. Do you think i am pregnant.

Many Thanks

Rachael

Administrator
    Hi Rachael - Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear you had an ectopic pregnancy in February. It is possible that you are pregnant. Home pregnancy tests rely on detecting pregnancy hormones. It may just be too early for the test to detect the pregnancy hormone (it very much depends when you ovulated in your cycle). Wait 5 to 7 days before testing again. If you are at all concerned make an appointment to see a midwife or doctor. They can order a pregnancy blood test which is a little more sensitive than home pregnancy tests. I can understand you are feeling anxious. Let me know how you go.
    Hidden Content aussiemidwife
    Moderator Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
    Hidden Content